overall

RATINGS: 714   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ChristerL99 (17) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - DEC 17, 2002
Ok, the only reason I’ve drank this is because of a freind of mine. And I have to say for the money it’ll get you drunk, it just won’t be that pleasant getting there. To kill the taste drink it as COLD AS POSSIBLE (if you drink it at all) I suggest almost feezing it, then standing outside in winter while drinking it. Also, if it starts to get warm (therefore undrinkable) on you, refill the bottle with OJ (a "brass monkey")

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
andytothemax (16) - California, USA - JAN 12, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 16, 2004 Surprisingly drinkable malt liquor that overstays its welcome after more than half of one "40." Flavor is too sweet for malt liquor-- it even has a hint of honey-- but it's not _that_ bad. For its class, you could do much worse. However I still confuse this Olde English with the furniture polish of the same name...not a good sign!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
NigelTheGreat (16) - Northport, USA - MAR 13, 2005
Haden’t had this one in a while. I thought this shit was great in highschool, when I didn’t know any better. Somehow I think it absorbs the taste of the can so I’d spring for the 40oz if you can afford it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
bebop99 (15) - austin, Texas, USA - JAN 1, 2003
It’s only good when at willy g’s new years party or when you are desperate and want to get shitfaced.... altough it sucks O E is the best 40 compared to the others

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
RevZombie666 (14) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 7, 2008
The one and only time I drank this was from a 40oz... playing dominos and listening to rap music. It still wasn’t any good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
BigDrunkOafski99 (14) - Wickliffe,, Ohio, USA - JUN 16, 2001
Good beer. Not for social settings. More of a ’buddy beer’. Drink it with just a few friends, so they can put you in the car after.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
AustinGuitar (14) - Austin, Texas, USA - OCT 2, 2001
you might notice that I gave this beer poor ratings in every category except overall ..that’s because despite the fact that it’s bad beer, it does the job. Gets you drunk for little $$, plus you get to look like a bad-ass drinking an OE 40.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ZDogg99 (14) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2001
’Woke up quick, at about noon just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get get drunk before the day begins, befoer my mother starts b*tchin’ about my friends.’ EAZY-E, 1988

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
butrain (14) - USA - NOV 15, 2002
The worst two bucks I ever spent. I only felt compelled to finish the thing on principle. The only beer to ever give me a hangover (at 6’4’ and almost 300 lbs, that’s something); the only one to get me so drunk I fell asleep. Seeing that 40oz bottle empty was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life. Lastly, I think it’s too bad there’s no way to give ’0’ ratings; this would get one in aroma, and maybe flavor. Avoid unless you’re looking to get snookered.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
drinkitup (13) - Spring, Texas, USA - JAN 24, 2003
good god, this shit is terrible. i'll drink damn near anything, but oe is where i draw the line