overall

RATINGS: 696   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

hammsolypabst (12) - Redding, California, USA - MAY 30, 2006
growing up in the early 90s and drinking o.e. go hand and hand. i remember being young and to just finish a 40 was a big deal...and it got you so wasted..by the time you got to the top of the lable your face was numb and eyes were bloodshot!!! all through high school and up until i was 21 i drank only o.e. (colt 45, or st ides sometimes) along with all my friends. we had a gas station that would order extra cases of 40s (12 40s per case) and sell us a case for $20.00!!! we drank it everyday..sometimes all day long. drink 2 and your very drunk drink 3 and your pasted out. we used to put them in the freezer for 45 minutes and it would have ice crystals on the top layer of the 40 oh man it was good!!!! the best redding ca. the # one brew

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BallsToTheWall99 (11) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 10, 2002
Smells like solid excrement, tastes like liquid excrement. Overly sweet, nast, watery flavor. One night I threw cautionto the wind and proceeded to down multiple 40 oz bottles. I never threw up so much in my life. This stuff will give you the worst hangover.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
albasini (11) - USA - DEC 7, 2002
Another that I drank as a teen. The price and the ABV is all it has going for it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
hops1 (11) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAY 4, 2008
Definately my favorite beer available for under a dollar. Always brings back memories (bad ones) when I drink one, which is rare.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Englishatheart (10) - North Dakota, USA - MAY 21, 2014
Would pound this back after eight hours of cooking for jerks. nasty, filthy, left me with a feeling of extreme guilt as i stumbled around my humble abode. eventually developed acute gout. a foul, evil, predatory taste. would later fill with cold water and suck back in a feeble attempt to stave off gout attack.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Timbowl2 (10) - USA - DEC 7, 2002
This beer Is truly shit. Tastes like the normal American crap, just worse. It’s very heavy, and doesn’t set well.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lactosetolerant (10) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JAN 16, 2003
I love to have a nice refreshing 40 oz. Olde E in the morning before I report for my duties as a school bus driver. It definitely helps take the edge off.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Pednurs (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2006
This is all I have to say about 8ball. It made my penis burn when I pissed after I drank it.. That’s bad beer. But it’s 8ball, whatcha gonna say... Tastes like a beer-malt fest.. but still 3x better than Milwaukee’s Best

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
FearNoBeer1980 (10) - Portland, Oregon, USA - SEP 23, 2001
Give me 2 40s of this shit and I’m ready to party. I accidentally shoulder tapped an undercover cop trying to buy this shit when I was 17.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
fukdis (10) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JAN 24, 2002
It doesn’t get any better than OE. Get drunk, slap some hos, pass out. Good times, good times.