overall

RATINGS: 693   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

OEGirl181399 (6) - Hyde Park, New York, USA - AUG 9, 2001 does not count
I love OE!

TallyMan99 (2) - USA - SEP 29, 2001 does not count
This shit rules! I can’t feel my legs.

zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2002
This is the tequila of malt liquor. In other words...it makes you crayzeee...In 2001, it was voted the #1 maltie to be arrested after drinking by the American Inner City Parolees Association, which is definitely a good sign. Seriously, I’ve been arrested three times in my life and ALL THREE were after drinkin’ the Maddd OE8! Disorderly Conduct, Distruction of Private Property and the Olde DWI...oh well...whaddaya gonna do? OE8 has some craziness chemical in it...seriously...it is inSAANE! Drink at your own peril...

OLD80099 (1) - port vue, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 31, 2001 does not count
this is tha greatest beer to ever walk this earth

harvardbass99 (1) - USA - NOV 23, 2001 does not count
best ever

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
I enjoy long walks in cities,thus,I must have something to keep my mouth wet. I choose Olde English 800 Malt Liquor because of its taste. It is one of the best beers I have ever tasted to this day. I enjoy its distinct aroma and size. I usually take my girlfriend out to McDonalds and sneak a couple of these bad boys in. Its a great rush. Charge it!!!

oe80099 (5) - USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
OE is more than just malt liquor, it’s a lifestyle. I just wish everyone could all get OE’s and get drunk and all be happy. In the words of Eazy E, ’Oh let me take a sip off the O.E.’ R.I.P.

naes66699 (18) - USA - APR 23, 2002
The best malt liquor money can buy and if you disagree with me I’ll put a cap in your ass! 8 ball rolling... although the quality has declined since Miller took over, gee, imagine that!

copenhagen69 (1) - Winnipeg, CANADA - MAR 10, 2004 does not count
OE is the shiznit, nuttin fukin beats it, Shanner the G rulz u don;t lik it sux my balls

hammsolypabst (12) - Redding, California, USA - MAY 30, 2006
growing up in the early 90s and drinking o.e. go hand and hand. i remember being young and to just finish a 40 was a big deal...and it got you so wasted..by the time you got to the top of the lable your face was numb and eyes were bloodshot!!! all through high school and up until i was 21 i drank only o.e. (colt 45, or st ides sometimes) along with all my friends. we had a gas station that would order extra cases of 40s (12 40s per case) and sell us a case for $20.00!!! we drank it everyday..sometimes all day long. drink 2 and your very drunk drink 3 and your pasted out. we used to put them in the freezer for 45 minutes and it would have ice crystals on the top layer of the 40 oh man it was good!!!! the best redding ca. the # one brew