overall

RATINGS: 680   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

craigketo (3) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 2, 2008 does not count
Amazing. I have loved this malt liquor for many years. You can even buy it in cases if you look hard enough. 12 40s per case. This and St. Ides are my two favorite malt liquors by far. Hilariously, I think, is the fact that my dad tried some of the last 40 I drank and he liked it. He was in the fridge tonight looking for some. I am going to go get some just for him. And he’s 67 and never heard of it before. He likes lighter beers but I wasn’t sure he’d like this. I typically drink craft brewed stouts all year, the heavier the better, among other things. but this stuff is simply delicious.

RoscoeJackson (378) - Michigan, USA - NOV 9, 2009
i believe this was the preferred malt liquor of Eazy E. you can’t help but feel pretty fucking cool while sipping this classic beverage. keep it classy, keep it solid, drink OE.

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
I Fux OE get at me dog this shit is good don’t know why yall hatin on it get that 40 from the liquor store and just chill ya hearrd

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
fukdis (10) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JAN 24, 2002
It doesn’t get any better than OE. Get drunk, slap some hos, pass out. Good times, good times.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2002
OE is another classic...the 8ball never lets me down.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
twistedviews (75) - California, USA - JUN 26, 2009
not too many fans of it i guess? i like it. good tasting, cheap, and works good for me. is better than 211

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
jreddish99 (5) - Laurel, Maryland, USA - OCT 1, 2001 does not count
Image is everything. One of the best comedic performances ever performed was two guys trying to convince me that OE was the best alcoholic drink on Earth. I tried it, and I like the cult image.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
billydee21199 (3) - Compton, California, USA - MAR 14, 2002 does not count
The classic 40. Can never go wrong with the OE. Won’t get you nearly as shitty as a steel, but won’t be as difficult to get down. Still, the drink of choice for Eazy E will kick you straight in the ass. Complimented perfectly with a nice blunt and a breezy summer sunset.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
fudgeoptican (4) - USA - MAR 10, 2004 does not count
One of my first times drinking this I was lucky enough to find the fabled 64oz jugg. made me want to sleep in a dumpster. Great good vibe buzz and drinkable flavor. Turns you into a degenerate. Highly reccomended!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
antisocial18 (5) - nutlicker, Connecticut, USA - DEC 15, 2001 does not count
olde english is the breakfast of champions. this is the finest malt liquor to hit the streets.