overall

RATINGS: 2615   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Brewed with hefty amounts of European malts and four kinds of American hops, it delivers a blast of hop aromas, a rich middle of malt and hops, and a thrilling finish. It weighs in at 6.5 % alcohol by volume.

Why squeeze such a big brew into a little can?

Because we think fun in the great outdoors calls for great beer. Our cans go where bottled beers canít, where flavorless canned beers donít belong. And no matter where you drink Daleís Pale Ale, our can protect it from light and oxidation far better than bottles do.

Northern Brewer for bittering, Cascade and Columbus for flavor, and a big, post-boil addition of Centennial for aroma.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Bartzilla (600) - La Mesa, California, USA - OCT 22, 2013
A definite go-to since itís always the best-buy option when I hit my favorite market, which is loaded with tons of good beers. There are some nights, especially when I have to work the next morning, when I donít want to get into sampling the latest double hop bomb blasts that line the shelves here in San Diego. So I go for Daleís. 6 pack of cans, modestly priced. For what itís worth, itís a delicious pale ale, toeing the line to a crisp, understated ipa. Smells good, tastes good, lets me keep my head on straight and I can recycle the cans if I get bum broke. And now they have tall boys. Excellent!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jsmerig (1459) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 28, 2013
Pouted a clear golden yellow with a thick foamy tan head. Aroma of light grain and faint citrusy hops. Taste is nicely malted to start with a grapefruit bite in the finish that is well balanced with the malt. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
roxtersoxter (358) - McKinney, Texas, USA - OCT 31, 2013
Pours clear amber with thick tan head out of can. Aroma of grass, pine, and hops. Taste of hops and citrus. Smooth beer. Very good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
cyrilhenriquet (42) - - DEC 5, 2013
Sweet, and very low bitterness. Light ale, good head, very well balanced. If craftbeers have their place in cans, then this one is up in the front.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 17/20
russell1388 (6) - lafayette, Indiana, USA - DEC 19, 2013 does not count
It was a good example of a pale ale. It had a pleasant hop aroma and taste the biggest problem with this beer as I drank their was a bad taste in the back of my mouth. But Iíd still recommend this beer to pale ale drinkers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
mstrcrwly (929) - New York, USA - JAN 3, 2014
a lot like Bear Republic IPA,Lagunitas IPA,Avery IPA..good solid pale ale...not great but good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Tsekouratos (578) - Nea Filadelfeia, Athens, GREECE - JAN 6, 2014
355 ml can at The Local Pub, Athens Greece. Orange copper color with a nice white, lasting head. Aromas of pine and citrus with nice caramel on the background. Taste was the same caramel-bread backbone with lots of pine, citrus and resins. Bitter aftertaste of mostly pine. Oily mouthfeel, medium bodied with a medium carbonation. Nice beer!!!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
blindpigbrewer (2) - seward, Alaska, USA - JAN 14, 2014 does not count
big pale ale..lots going on , love the tall boy can ...get me a six pack...i like it. want to try some others from Oskar.. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
tdozer (2) - McConnelsville, Ohio, USA - JAN 16, 2014 does not count
I thought the aroma was a little weak, not bad, but not as strong as I had hoped. The appearance was good. Nice golden color and was clear. The taste was decent to good for me. Maybe a touch bitter for my palate. Not sure the hops were balanced with the malt enough..a little harsh. With that being said I still liked it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Berard (587) - Salem, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 7, 2014
Draft. Pours murky golden brown with thin white head that lingers. Hop forward aroma mild carbonation. Nice hoppy ale. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone