overall

RATINGS: 2275   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Since 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own.

Established in Milwaukee in 1844, this is the original Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Natureís choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as Americaís Best in 1893.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Panzuriel (1257) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2002
Donít get me wrong, this beer is crappy, but it has a certain mystique that lifts it above the rest of the bottom feeders in the beer world.

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 16, 2002
GREATEST BEER ON EARTH!, great flavor super smooth just plain great, and the best aftertaste iíve ever had i love it. in addittion itís 5 bucks for a 12 pack an outstanding price.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
beerhead1980 (9) - kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - AUG 15, 2002 does not count
people people come now. so this beer canít compete with the greats like bellís but give it credit. when was the last time that youíve seen a pabst comercial. this beer sells itself. cheep, better then bud or miller and gets you feeling good. for shame those of you who bad mouth this beer. our friends at pabst tossed the poor, cheep, and college a well basted bone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 4, 2002
I give the Pabst people an A+ on the cool can. Was extremely drunk when I consumed this beer. Almost didn’t make it home that night. My buddy Mike drinks this sludge all the time. From what I remember it wasn’t all that bad and went down rather good with my frying pan cooked rare burger. Reminds me of two old guys sitting out on a deck in Texas staring at a dusty desert road. Staring into nothingness.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
HeyBeerMan991980 (42) - Georgia, USA - AUG 2, 2002
Drank this on a boat and felt like ass the rest of the day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
hopscotch (8529) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - AUG 2, 2002
UPDATED: JUN 15, 2006 Bottle... When you canít afford bottled water... seriously, it does taste an aweful lot like Miller High Life.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
sleepdirt (169) - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - AUG 1, 2002
Definitely bad....but I too have a soft spot for it as it was one of the first beers of my youth. Havenít tasted it 10 years...since it became a virtual brewer, I had to buy a 6. Bad, not the worst.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Indra (2569) - Overland Park, Kansas, USA - AUG 1, 2002
Probably my favorite American Standard that comes in a can.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
benzim (36) - USA - AUG 1, 2002
íWhen I was seventeen...I had a Very Good Beer...I had a Very Good Beer I purchased with a fake IDí -Homer Simpson. My first beer, so I have a soft spot for it. Not very good, but not awful either. As good or better than the Bud or Miller products at a better price. Great can.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
seven7dust (11) - Missoula, Montana, USA - JUL 30, 2002
I love pabst. Its definately the best, cheapest beer. Totally a college studentsí beer.