overall

RATINGS: 2350   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Since 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own.

Established in Milwaukee in 1844, this is the original Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Nature’s choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as America’s Best in 1893.

craybigkid99 (27) - Oregon, USA - MAR 5, 2002
In the words of the Get up Kids: ’I’ve got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind, I’ve got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind. Some change under the sofa’s all the money I could find, I’ve got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind.’ Great beer that costs for a case what some microbrews cost for a six-pack. Damn...I love this beer.

marika99 (1) - USA - MAR 29, 2002 does not count
Sooo Cheaaaaaaaap, Soooooooo Gooooooooood!!

Skynyrd99 (1) - USA - MAY 1, 2002 does not count
Perfect in every way. Ya’ get what ya’ pay fer and this one is a sweetie!

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 16, 2002
GREATEST BEER ON EARTH!, great flavor super smooth just plain great, and the best aftertaste i’ve ever had i love it. in addittion it’s 5 bucks for a 12 pack an outstanding price.

paulmcharris (7) - USA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
A FINE brew!! Full bodied with a hoppy nose and robust satisfying head. Finish is smooth and rich. This is the nectar of the gods!!

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - SEP 14, 2002
Oh man. The PBR. This beer looks like pee! A quintessential classic. Made for front porches, bondo camaros, and cut off flannel shirts. I have to pay homage to the true king of working class beer. Plus, it makes you look really really cool to be drinking the blue ribbon. I look for this specifically when it’s time to work on the car or do any sort of house/yard work whatsoever. It looks really awesome surrounded by greasy wrenches and oil.

Lester (1) - USA - JUL 21, 2003 does not count
I've been drinkin Pabst since the early 70's. It's my favorite beer, and it's flavor is the best. You can call me the Pabst Man!!

jsosnoff99 (1) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 1, 2003 does not count
Pabst Blue Ribbon was awarded the Blue Ribbon of excellence at the 1893 World Fair. It rocked then and it rocks now. PBR is the nectar of the gods, a good for what ales you choice for the young and the young at heart. For bang for buck, Pabst Blue Ribbon stands heads and shoulders above the rest. When your tongue tickles for a tall one and your liver wants some liquid say this simple phrase and get the world in return- PBR me, ASAP.

garv (24) - dalton, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 23, 2003
If your in the market for a canned American beer this should be it. I've been drinking this beer since I was old enough to hold my Dad's can with my own two hands, down in the workshop. I'll take credit for bringing the availability of PBR draught back to The Berkshires since Teo's stopped serving it 20 years ago. Now available at The Fort, Dalton, MA What'll Ya have?! Crips, clean refreshing and $3.99 buys a full commercial free 6'er!

Yurch27 (1) - USA - FEB 8, 2004 does not count
Possibly my favorite beer, great tasting, cans are great, 30 packs are amazing. If your looking for a good beer for an extremely affordable price, can't go wrong with the this one, the blue ribbon isn't for nothing folks.Great brew.