Pacific Breach Hawaiian Pale Ale

Pacific Breach Hawaiian Pale Ale
     click to upload

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.95/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.8   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Refreshing and tropical, Hawaiian pale ale is out local take on India pale ale. We use locally grown orange peel to smooth out the edges, so kick back and let the good times roll.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
jehoesefat (299) - Poway, California, USA - MAY 18, 2013
Smells sweet and fruity. Pours murky orange with very little head. Soft flavors, very mellow but leaves a sour aftertaste. Very complex, long finish keeps changing flavors! Creamy and fizzy.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
poibag808 (14) - Hawaii, USA - FEB 28, 2013
This is my third pacific breach beer that I tried. I was expecting a lot from this beer. Pours an amber almost red with about 1 finger brownish white head. The head didnt stick around too long. There is very little hop aroma on this beer, some faint orange and a lot of sweet bread. I was surprised on my first sip, no real hop character for a pale ale. Lots of sweetness from the malt that last for a bit after you swallow.