overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 1252   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Pacifico, a pilsener type beer, dates back to the beginning of 1900’s. Since 1985, Pacífico has been exported mainly to the West Coast of USA, where it has gained strong recognition.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
drewcifer85710 (158) - Youngstown, Ohio, USA - JUL 22, 2003
Hrrrm. Not my favorite as I like the Dos Equis and Negra Modelo, still hands-down better than the Corona. Cool points for the label, too; seems to go well with the slice of pizza at the place downtown where I like to get one of each.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - JUL 15, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 16, 2003 malty, wheat, nice for a mexican beer. drink this instead of a clear bottled, skunked, corona.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SilkTork (5275) - Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom, Kent, ENGLAND - JUL 7, 2003
Bottled sticky lager. Metallic and chemical toilet cleaner aroma. Vile chemical mouthwash taste - it actually burns the back of the mouth! I genuinely feel as though I am doing my body harm as I drink this. Is there a plot by the Mexicans to destroy the Western world's bravest and finest through a gradual poisoning via this "beer"?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Blake (396) - Orange, California, USA - JUL 6, 2003
Had from bottle on <font color=#cc0000>July 4th, </font><font color="blue">2003</font> - Day 4 of Blake's Beer Month™
Had straight from the bottle as you would expect from a beer like this. From the little I did see, it appeared golden yellow - similar to your standard Corona. There's a bit more flavor to this than a corona though and it doesn't need the lime to add flavor (so I'll give it a 4 over the 3 I gave to <a href=ShowBeer.asp?BeerID=742&FanOfID=5164>Coron - but that's all I'll give it. I'll stick with the Corona as when you're drinking a beer like this, you're looking for something easy to drink...I'll pass. Can't believe I pulled one of these over a <a href=ShowBeer.asp?BeerID=2536&FanOfID=5164>Kona Pacific Golden Ale.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
bowen008 (134) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUN 30, 2003
Ok well, taking in to account Mexican beer, this is my favorite. It is a step above the others. Weak but goes great with fajitas.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Kinz (3362) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - JUN 30, 2003
A lifeless yellow color, looks watery. No head in spite of the fact that it has big bubbles that bite the palate. Tastes like corn soda.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cashazza (217) - Morganville, Maryland, USA - JUN 27, 2003
Not unpleasant to drink, but no flavor or action going on here. No different than any other light amercian standard.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Shag (2637) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JUN 27, 2003
Ho-hum. Beer #2 after Carta Blanca. Was this just a slightly lighter version of the last beer? Fairly weak and watery but a decent taste. *Got Lime?* Well Ive noticed all of these Mexican beers are lumped together with close to the same ratings on my rating page, basically because they are all the same beer with different labels.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jagdpanzer (18) - USA - JUN 24, 2003
very weak , more like a natural light or some other mass produced junk. I couldnt even get a buzz off of it must be very low alcohol content, taste is ok crisp and refreshing , smell is not very bad but not good either.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JUN 20, 2003
Pretty much tastes like bud light or something like that. Just not a very good beer from Mexico. Their is definitely better.