overall

RATINGS: 21   MEAN: 1.66/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.92   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Double Malted

soulrefugee's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
soulrefugee (46) - Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2005
This didnít taste bad to me. It was cold and cheap. I was tired and thirsty and had been bicycling 15 miles. At times like that you can be grateful for just about anything, so it hit the spot, and had a nice alcohol content to relax me. Iíve tasted worse, trust me. I was curious about this cheap stuff, because I had tried Gluekís regular beer, which was also cheap but reasonably good for the price. This stuffís about the same quality and same low price, and has some pretty potent buzz potential to go wth it.But my next beer will be the other stuff I bought, i.e., Octoberfest. I only want one of these for now. .

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Alopex (56) - Crystal, Minnesota, USA - JUN 2, 2009
My buddy bought this as a joke, and it wasnít long before it became the inside joke of our group. Drank it right out of the can. Smells kind of funky, like sweet corn and apple juice that have sat at the back of the fridge for too long. Impossible to drink fast as it triggers a gag reflex. Funky and foul, itís best as a "bet you canít drink this tough guy" brew to share with your friends on a dare.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
IlanMan (1015) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 29, 2007
It should be called sex panther. Nothing special whatsoever. The cheapness may dazzle the eyes but be weary, itís a trap!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Haslinger (865) - The World of Beer, Texas, USA - DEC 29, 2007
60% of the time it gets you drunk everytime. Fairly good ice beer much better than some Gluek offerings

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - SEP 29, 2007
Good golden color,small white head that disappeared almost as soon as it hit the glass.Nasty corny sickeningly sweet aroma,some faint whimpy hints at hops but it might just be wishful thinking by my nose.The flavor was mildly sweet and cerealish cornflakes or total in taste,some faint hops in the end and a slight metallic taste as well in the very end.It will definately get you there if thats what your looking for but as far as taste goes this is not it......but it is better then some.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
doester (1) - Funkytown, Minnesota, USA - MAY 17, 2007 does not count
RRRRAAARRRRR. THis panther has a bite! Try a 6 pack, and weíll see you tomorrow afternoon.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
MilkmanDan (1943) - Eagan, Minnesota, USA - NOV 12, 2006
Pale gold. Nose very corny. Flavor is sweet and corny, but at least it doesnít taste like napalm. The lack of a vile chemical burn is both surprising and pleasant, meaning this beer is actually drinkable. Comparably, itís nicely non-horrific, exponentially more not-awful than it should be. It even keeps a decent head and has some lacing. Amazingly near to somewhat average, instead of horrid.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - JUL 14, 2006
Surprisinging in its lack of offensivness. Maybe it is just that this was sampled side-by-side with Rockman High Gravity Lager, but I found this one to be palatable. This is especially surprising given the brewer. Thanks for the experience Dan.

Melontwo (1) - Morris, Illinois, USA - SEP 22, 2005 does not count
This was the best beer I have ever had. I first had it in Rochester Minnesota. And I have been hoping to get it out here in Illinois anytime soon.. If you like strong bottom of the barrell beers this one is definately for you. Thanks Melissa

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Crash (531) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - SEP 15, 2005
This was a tailgating gift from JMerritt. It had a malty taste that was a bit strong until you got used to it. I didnít have a glass so donít really know much else about it. Hope I never have it again - thanks JM :)