overall
n/a
n/a

RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 1.44/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.01   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Contract brewed for GJS Sales. 113 calories, 7 grams carbohydrates, 0.9 grams protein, 0 grams fat.

joebrew's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
joebrew (608) - Farewell Minny; Hello Puyallup, Washington, USA - JAN 18, 2008
The first review, oh my goodness, how lucky am I. Well it pours a tantalizingly translucent almost straw yellow color. Its kind of like a cross between straw, and well hydrated urine. Suprisingly the nose is not that offensive. Lots of corn and bready notes, with hints of astringent cleaner aromas. Very watery with hints of corn and wonderbread. That is about it. Oh wait the finish is like gargaling hydrogen peroxide and spittin git out. So it started ok, but the finish dropped it right back down.

youngbullrich (1) - - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
Iíve been pounding out racks on racks of these delicious man sodas for over a year, canít be beat, cost for taste thereís nothing better, greatest invention mankind ever set eyes on, proof that God wants us to be happy.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
Truebrew69 (19) - New Jersey, USA - JUN 13, 2013
UPDATED: JUL 8, 2013 Seriously this beer is way better than Natty light or keyshit. Highly recommend this for summer parties, etc. Perfect 15/10. How could you pass this up for $15 for a 30!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Beerman6686 (4670) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2013
This one poured a lighter pale yellow color with a white head. Aroma was of rice, light corn, and some metal. Flavro was similar, a bit of apple juice and bread. Not good at all but better than I was expecting for the price.

beert82 (1) - - JAN 19, 2013 does not count
This beer was simply a slice of heaven. I give it an 11 out of 10. If youíre looking for rocking out 24/7 365 this is the beer for you! When I gave a few of these to some ripe babes the carnal passions were flowing bad boy style. Its bold flavor was on point and the color was golden like a shower...you know what Iím talking about. Its aroma was better than the inside of my mamas purse and the hangover made me think about how hard I rocked out the night before. Skol vikings!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
7h3_Dude (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2012 does not count
I can't give anything good about this beer. Truly one of, if not, the worst beer I've ever had. Watery to the core, tastes like piss. This is the beer my fraternity would get for our weekly parties because when you buy it in bulk, it comes out to around $10 a case lol. Don't buy this stuff unless it's for a college party, and even then, don't buy this in college if it's for people you consider friends. Only good for random people to fill their hands with some alcohol. Or unless you're extremely poor. Those are the only two cases in which you should purchase this beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
PittEverything (10) - - DEC 18, 2011
This beer is awful...literally awful. It tastes horrible no matter how you drink it and leaves a terrible aftertaste in your mouth for the rest of the night.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
LinusStick (2887) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 6, 2009
Ugh...I thought the original was bad. As said before me, nasty creamed corn aroma with a watery metallic taste. Pour was like diluted piss with a one fuinger white head. Toilet water aftertaste. At $4.00 for a 6 pack I wasnít expecting much, but come on.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
cheap (4198) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 29, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 7, 2008 Smells like cheap cream corn from a can, mixed with cesspool water. Big rocky head that fades. Ubiquitous pale yellow american lager color. Bold rude background flavors common of many melanie brews. You got to hold your nose to drink this one. A little better than many of melanieís lagers but it still is offensive and difficult to deal with. We have enough cheap pale lagers from pennsylvnia, why do we have another? Rumor this is brewed in latrobe at the old RR plant. Gosh, I hope this aint from the glass lined tanks. Rude finish does not leave you wanting more, thank you.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DocLock (8053) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 27, 2008
See my review of the PA Style Lager, only this one has an even more watery taste, naturally.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Skyview (5269) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - JAN 19, 2008
No, no, no. I canít take it any more. A third Pennsylvania-style beer? Sampled at Cellarís Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN and shared by joebrew. Pours a clear light golden straw brew with a fast dissolving white head. Aroma of light corn bread and adjunct brew, some citrus, and a hint of vegetables. Taste is gritty corn adjunct beverage. Finish is just as gritty as its taste. This one bring back memories when I tried some of my friend fatherís beer back in the 1970s. Back then I even questioned, people really drink this stuff?