overall

RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 1.44/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.01   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Contract brewed for GJS Sales. 113 calories, 7 grams carbohydrates, 0.9 grams protein, 0 grams fat.

joebrew's rating

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
joebrew (608) - Farewell Minny; Hello Puyallup, Washington, USA - JAN 18, 2008
The first review, oh my goodness, how lucky am I. Well it pours a tantalizingly translucent almost straw yellow color. Its kind of like a cross between straw, and well hydrated urine. Suprisingly the nose is not that offensive. Lots of corn and bready notes, with hints of astringent cleaner aromas. Very watery with hints of corn and wonderbread. That is about it. Oh wait the finish is like gargaling hydrogen peroxide and spittin git out. So it started ok, but the finish dropped it right back down.

Ftlongdingdong (1) - Hoesaintloyal, Idaho, USA - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
PA style has forever changed my life. No joke it is the real deal. Nothing is more smooth then the ice cold, heavenly sunshine hued beverage which is PA style. If you have to this very moment still have not consumed one of these "little slices of heaven" what the fuck are u waiting for bitch?

sugardady (1) - hudson, USA - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
Syle is everything a man would ever want. You can think about smashing it all day, and when it finally comes time to enjoy this amazing liquid, you can abuse it as much as you want until your body canít handle it anymore. It will never talk back to you. You donít even have to take it out to dinner first. You can enjoy it wherever and whenever you want- front yards, pool parties, your drug dealerís basement, or even in your parents bedroom. 10/10 must have.

JaBootyAfrica (1) - - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
All these people hating on PA Style have no idea on what there missing out on. These delicious beverages are always highly recommended. The taste, amazing. The aroma, spectacular. Literally nothing beats an ice cold pa style. The price is so affordable itís hard to say no. Any college kid can agree that this beer taste like heaven. God knows for a fact that when pa style is drank the flowers are sprouting, the birds are chirping, and men are banging beautiful women around. Literally once girls have a sip of this delicious product they will be wetter then whenAfrica rains.If you drink this beer it will only make your life better. Ever since day 1, my life has been better. I have been banging more girls getting better grades.... You already know. For all my boys out there and my fellow gals I want u to ignore those shitty reviews hating on style, they have no idea what there missing out on. For all my college kids, u wanna get fucked up drink style. U be out like a whistle. All and all, I love this shit it makes me hard it gets me drunk so I donít see anything wrong about it. Drink up fuckers!

Iupgoonsquad (1) - - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
This beer is why I wake up in the morning with some hard wood. One sip of this **** and u will 110% be getting laid. Drink up my fellow broskis!!!

youngbullrich (1) - - SEP 1, 2014 does not count
Iíve been pounding out racks on racks of these delicious man sodas for over a year, canít be beat, cost for taste thereís nothing better, greatest invention mankind ever set eyes on, proof that God wants us to be happy.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
Truebrew69 (19) - New Jersey, USA - JUN 13, 2013
UPDATED: JUL 8, 2013 Seriously this beer is way better than Natty light or keyshit. Highly recommend this for summer parties, etc. Perfect 15/10. How could you pass this up for $15 for a 30!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Beerman6686 (4351) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2013
This one poured a lighter pale yellow color with a white head. Aroma was of rice, light corn, and some metal. Flavro was similar, a bit of apple juice and bread. Not good at all but better than I was expecting for the price.

beert82 (1) - - JAN 19, 2013 does not count
This beer was simply a slice of heaven. I give it an 11 out of 10. If youíre looking for rocking out 24/7 365 this is the beer for you! When I gave a few of these to some ripe babes the carnal passions were flowing bad boy style. Its bold flavor was on point and the color was golden like a shower...you know what Iím talking about. Its aroma was better than the inside of my mamas purse and the hangover made me think about how hard I rocked out the night before. Skol vikings!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
7h3_Dude (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2012 does not count
I can't give anything good about this beer. Truly one of, if not, the worst beer I've ever had. Watery to the core, tastes like piss. This is the beer my fraternity would get for our weekly parties because when you buy it in bulk, it comes out to around $10 a case lol. Don't buy this stuff unless it's for a college party, and even then, don't buy this in college if it's for people you consider friends. Only good for random people to fill their hands with some alcohol. Or unless you're extremely poor. Those are the only two cases in which you should purchase this beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
PittEverything (10) - - DEC 18, 2011
This beer is awful...literally awful. It tastes horrible no matter how you drink it and leaves a terrible aftertaste in your mouth for the rest of the night.