overall

RATINGS: 1141   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.11   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Bottle & can; Filtered.
Ingredients: Water; Barley Malt; Corn grits; Hop pellets; Hop extract.
The original Italian lager. Peroni is the number one lager brand in Italy and has been for over one and a half centuries. This premium, clear, golden-yellow lager, with 4.7 ABV, is the result of the dedication to brewing of generations of the most qualified braumeisters.
Brewed using the finest spring barley malts and hops, its taste is slightly bitter. A refreshing smooth lager, Peroni is suitable for all occasions.
10.65°

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Simon (42) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 16, 2003
Carbonated water. If you've already had a few beers, this one won't taste like anything but carbonation.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Holdwine (1125) - Beertimore, Maryland, USA - MAY 11, 2003
I'm starting to worry whenever I read "premium" on the label. This is just another mass produced, watery excuse for a lager. Italy- please stick with the chianti. If this is a full body, the body must be Ally McBeal.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
lstorie3 (23) - Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA - MAY 10, 2003
Very weak. almost no flavor at all. highly carbonated. kind of like seltzer wtare really.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
bac080 (398) - Bloomington, Illinois, USA - APR 29, 2003
I was told by my cousin in Italy that there were 2 Italian beers and they both suck. I wonder what the other one is called.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
clvand0 (350) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - APR 13, 2003
I was very unimpressed with this lager. It was very watery and the taste was not very enjoyable. It has nothing special about it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BeaverBrown (245) - Portland, Oregon, USA - APR 11, 2003
Pale golden yellow with zero head. Smells skunky but doesn't really taste that skunky. Slight nutty hops and malt. Very carbonated.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
microdyke (360) - Portland, Oregon, USA - APR 10, 2003
I try this crap to punish myself or maybe to make the good beers I drink taste that much better. I don't really know why some companies even bother making this so-called beer. It was slightly skunky with a little citrus and hops. Lots of carbonation and a very light palate.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Admiral (524) - Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 7, 2003
Yellow. White head dissipates quickly. Fizzy otherwise. Completely overwhelmed by Italian food; I don't know why they bother. There's nothing specifically offensive about this; just another interchangeable lager.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
AustinMilbarge (681) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 7, 2003
I don't know if the description of "full-bodied" is entirely accurate. Although it is very easy to go down. I think that is in part because it really is fairly characterless as far as flavorless. As Voivod said, "not terrible"

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
cornhusker01 (76) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - APR 6, 2003
I think the title "#1 selling beer in Italy" is a little skewed. This was one of the skunkiest beers I have ever had. Only the Kingfisher was worse.