Pizza Port Killer Dana IPA
overall

RATINGS: 70   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.74   EST. CALORIES: 258   ABV: 8.6%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
KingBS (1) - USA - APR 27, 2009 does not count
Pro: Rated higher than 90min on my list. Cons: Not available in Colorado enough.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
mralex (7) - California, USA - APR 19, 2009 does not count
On tap at San Clemente, and brought home a growler, which I cracked as soon as I got back home. For a double IPA, this is isnít as intense or sharp edged as I was expecting--instead, I am getting a very well balanced yet solid hop flavor, with a sweet taste in the mouth, and smooth aftertaste. Very nice!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
deleuzian (3) - Oregon, USA - JUL 21, 2012 does not count

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
ajm (1066) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 15, 2009
Tap at San Clemente. This is clearly an Imperial Red. Color is a bloody plum-orange with a thick icing head. Aroma is dark fruit and resinous hoppage. Flavor is clean hops, strawberry, plum, citrus, and that thick red flavor of Decadence 2006. Just a real achievement, and the best beer Iíve ever had from any of the three Pizza Ports.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
jimbowood (1036) - Freeport, Georgia, USA - DEC 30, 2009
Draft and growler from san clemente. The prototypical pp brew. Mildly sweet, very hoppy, very good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
SCBrew (31) - San Clemente, California, USA - AUG 15, 2008
Pours a nice amber with sustaining head. Big malt and bigger hop aroma. Very fruity. Huge hop flavor profile followed by maltines. Big body, but easy drinking. Medium carbonation. My favorite Pizza Port SC beer!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
cgort (56) - San Clemente, California, USA - JAN 7, 2010
One of my favorite beers at one of my favorite restaurants. A lot of pine comes out in this beer which is loaded with flavor. I recommend this beer to all.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
kathouse (1015) - Nevada, USA - DEC 23, 2013
Citrus and caramel aroma is well balanced. Amber with a pretty foam. Body is also balanced with a sweet malt character and smooth hop finish. Very nice.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
ChazMania (653) - Pasadena, California, USA - AUG 28, 2008
My wife and I spent a weekend in walking distance to this place a while ago, I must have had 8 of these beers over a 3 day period, I couldnít get enough of its deliciousness! Great IPA, and Iím not certain, but I think this is a double IPA. Big hop and peach/mango flavor. I should have bought a growler to take home.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
mrhoppy (1285) - Santa Clara, California, USA - JAN 2, 2014
Draft in San Clemente. A hazy amber beer with a thin off-white head. The aroma is sweet with a lovely hop note lending the beer grass and grapefruit. The flavor is sweet again with a nice and very fresh hoppy note of grass, grapefruit, pine needles, and spices. Great.