overall
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 335   WEIGHTED AVG: 3   EST. CALORIES: 143   ABV: 4.76%
White Biere is brewed with white wheat and wheat malt, rolled oats, Hallertau and Saaz hops, a Belgian yeast strain and flavored with Curacao orange peel and coriander.

Formerly known as Point White Bière.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
ericcassidy (38) - Ohio, USA - DEC 30, 2009
Almost exactly like Hoegaarden, but slightly more dry. I really dig this one!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
drunkenbum84 (73) - kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - APR 16, 2005
Another excellent beer to come from the stevens point brewing company. Cloudy with just the right amount of citrus taste to it, my new favorite white bier.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
pmboy2000 (4) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2007 does not count
I love it, tasty, like the orange touch. This beer is the reason I became an alcoholic, lol

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - APR 28, 2004
I can say that this is not one of my favorite category’s to rate. Haven’t found anything really good to rate yet. You know what? I just found it. This is good. I have put off buying some of this for over a year not sure whether I would enjoy it. I really think its good. Kicks Zon’s ass in this rater’s opinion. I’m pleasantly suprised. You might be too.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
slothgar (39) - Wisconsin, USA - FEB 1, 2005
I love the cloudy beers! Not too cloudy though. Tastes of citrus, not overpowering. Only had this once at the Point premiere. Would try again.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Braudog (5832) - Glenville, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 22, 2005
Very hazy, very pale with a stark white foam. Nice spicy aroma. Well flavored -- definite corriander. Well done and to style, if maybe a bit Americanized with more carbonation and head. Good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
ElGaucho (2217) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - JAN 1, 2003
I first tried this brew at the Oshkosh Brews ’N Blues Festival this past summer and loved it for its refreshing, smooth taste, something I had yet to experience from the Belgian White style. It was served with a slice of orange which complemented it well. This time, in order to rate it purely on its own merits, I ditched the orange. Small, white head with fair lacing. Attractive, cloudy, light yellow color reminiscent of pineapple juice. Wheat flavor with pleasant finish. One of Point’s best.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
TAR (2503) - Lafayette, Colorado, USA - MAY 23, 2003
Murky pear juice. Creamy layer of retentive white bubbles. Zesty orange, slightly musty aroma with underlying coriander, dough, melon, white grape, bubblegum, phenolic yeast traits, and a whisper of piney hop. Round, softly prickly carbonation. Filmy, yeasty palate. Starts with light pepper flares and faint coconut. Lightly metallic, earthy, lemon flavors abound underneath the inital coconut flares and faint coconut and cane sugar. Doughy, phenolic hop belches. The pepper, yeast, and citric notes are wonderfully balanced in the aroma. The finish is also nice, with subtle acidity and light pale maltiness. More malt emphasis in the middle would have added proper depth. The phenolic yeast traits complement the lightly phenolic Saaz with perfection.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 28, 2002
Had this beer for the first time at Summerfest this last year. After tasting this nectar of the gods there, I had to wait 3 months until it was available in bottles. Needless to say, on tap with a slice of orange in it, this is one of my top 3 beers (I’d raise it to about a 4.7)! It looses something out of a bottle, but is still a damn good beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Jedsbrew (465) - Rhineland, Missouri, USA - JUN 20, 2003
What can I say concerning the color of this brew that hasn't already been said? Has a really fresh aroma and I can smell the coriander and orange. Fluffy head that dissipated rapidly, but with some lacing all the way down. Flavor is delicately spicy and slightly sour, with a light dryish finish, and I want another one.