Poker Beer
     click to upload
overall

RATINGS: 17   MEAN: 1.67/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77   ABV: -
For centuries, games and beer have gone hand in hand. Now they're inseparable! Premium beer and a game of skill in a bottle. The taste of friendly competition. A crisp and clean beer that is sure to satisfy your thirst. Rich, full flavored taste with a lasting finish.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ROGUE (2085) - Newark, Delaware, USA - FEB 5, 2009
12oz bottle. This beer sucks. It is bland all around. Tastes like they took any of your american macro brews and put a new label on it.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BusterNutBrown (10) - Greeley, Colorado, USA - FEB 15, 2006
This beer has a light golden color, which held to the sun is this beers only redeeming quality. The taste is acrid and it is virtually undrinkable.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
21iceman40 (1731) - vienna, West Virginia, USA - JUN 24, 2005
this i can honestly say, was fuckin terrible, i dont know if i should be thanking heemer or kicking his ass for a pour of this crap. Extremely light color that is skunked beyond belief and tastes like wet luandry. AWFUL. what a piece of crap to have for number 1300.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5096) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - JUN 22, 2005
This stuff gets worse as you drink more. A very light gold. Aroma of old moldy sweat socks and some vomit. The taste was light carrots and peanuts with rotten lemons.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - JUN 21, 2005
this tasted like fleghm and snot. ew. i dont want to drink my cold. got worse as it got warmer. sick dood. i cant wait to read heemer’s rating...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DrunkAsASkunk (847) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - AUG 10, 2004
I bought this sixer on a novelty idea since I was heading out to Knoxville to play a whole lot of Texas Hold Em Poker. I passed around the bottles and figured, eh, what the hell, I’d try one. So I poured this out a rather clear and light yellow color with little carbonation after a small frothy soapy head. The aroma was relatively non existant...some cold glass, a hint of corniness, but nothingness really. The flavor wasn’t as bad as I expected. There’s really nothing to it...they managed to make it not suck, but they also managed to get little to no flavor in there. A hint of corn and sweet malt, but once again...nothing! Overall mouthfeel was weak and watery. It was a nice novelty idea...and oh yeah, I got the Ace of Spades under my cap...top that!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
DocLock (7703) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 4, 2004
I bought this beer for 50 cents at Kreston’s in Wilmington, Delaware. I’m happy to say that my cap was the Queen of Hearts, which may get me laid tonight. The beer was middle of the road, but not as bad as most BMC shit. I could actually see buying a case of this and playing a drinking game involving which person gets the better cap card. Decent aroma, taste, and finish.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - APR 28, 2004
I have to give this beer points for originality (in marketing that is). You would think that with as much creativity and effort that they put into marketing this beer they could have put a better beer in the bottle. Not offensive but still bland and pointless.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 24, 2004
Alright, heres the deal: i am allowing the price of this beer to influence my rating. I bought this stuff for 1.99/six pack (6.00/24). For the price, it's damn good. If, however, I were to pay an average amount for this beer, it would not be rated as well. It has minimal head, a bland aroma but a decent flavor. Sort of sweet and a tad skunky. To me, its more refreshing than most American standards. Again, for the price, it's great.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - FEB 9, 2004
UPDATED: APR 11, 2004 Wow. This was the cheapest bottled beer I've ever bought! It was less than $3.00 for a 6 pack of bottles. That's cheaper than the cheap shit. It's not as bad as other cheap beers. It's brewed by Matt for Wet Planet Beverages, and they also own Jolt Cola.