overall
Brewed by Cervecería Nacionál Dominicana (AB-Inbev)
Style: Pale Lager
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

RATINGS: 662   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.93   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Presidente is a Dominican icon of quality and pride. This leading product of great tradition has maintained a vigorous presence in the local market for almost seventy years and has kept a strong linkage with freshness, entertainment and young adults. Presidente is a Pilsner type beer made from top quality raw materials that definitely makes it the best beer, the real taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Oakes (12167) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 10, 2001
I wouldn’t go so far as to call it good beer, but it’s acceptible enough for tropical lager. For whatever that’s worth.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Suttree (5018) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 23, 2003
Here are some things that I suppose taste bad, but I have never tasted: Piss (donkey, dog, horse or otherwise), bongwater, raw sewage, swill (what is that, anyway?), and moose sweat. Here is is some thing that I know tastes bad: Presidente.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
dirtymike (2016) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 20, 2004
Deep straw in color with a small white head that lasted the duration of the beer.Aroma was of skunky hops and mild corn.Flavor was of corn and canned vegtables. Clean dry finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
envane (567) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2004
One of the most corned-up beers I've had. Otherwise, teh chemical offflavours. Gentlemen, we don't need another Corona

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
can8ianben (1315) - Souderton, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 30, 2005
I was surprised to see this labled as a pilsner on the bottle because it is definitely a pale lager. Corn flavours and golden carbonated pour. Nothing special, like many other beers of this style.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Styles (2014) - Lincoln Park, Michigan, USA - APR 18, 2005
Can courtesy of Pailhead. Pours standard pale lager with a huge white head. Aroma is lots of corn and a touch of hops. Flavor is all corn with a skunk finish. If I was in the Dominican on a sandy beach I’m sure I would score this higher, wouldn’t we all?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
ghawener (1454) - San Salvador, EL SALVADOR - JUL 25, 2005
Bottle: I never expected to find this one anywhere outside Dominican Republic, but there it was in a licor store in Florida. I had to try it. Bright golden, medium head, aroma and taste are skunky, artificial, metallic; terrible.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Borrrris (110) - LINDENHURST, New York, USA - NOV 4, 2005
Bottle. I guess you had to be there - Dominican Republic that is - to appreciate this. Standing outside a deli in Manhattan in November I thought it was one of the worst beers I ever had. Unpleasant aroma, odd mix of off flavors, as overly carbonated as warm soda, and thin. BUY AGAIN: No way.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
daboskabouter (1470) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 22, 2006
Yellow, fizzy, over-carbonated international lager that is without question nothing to write home about. Boring, tasteless, bland, typical......etc......

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Dedollewaitor (13677) - Odense, DENMARK - JUN 8, 2008
Pours clearm pale piss yellow with a off white head. Aroma is yikes - old cellar, mouldy, sweet & sour. Spise her med hjem?