Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 999   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04/5   IBU: 11   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Our flavorful apricot ale boldly combines the taste and aroma of fresh apricot with the smooth finish of wheat malt. Its refreshingly unfiltered character and fruit flavor make it an ale worth savoring.

Note: Previously Pyramid Audacious Apricot Ale.

50% 2 Row Pale Barley, 50% Malted Wheat

OG: 11.75

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
jskendzel (602) - Washington DC, USA - MAY 28, 2002
I really enjoy apricots. This beer if good if you are in need of something refreshing...technically, I think it lacks a good malt profile, and after a while the apricots become obsessive. I can only drink one, maybe two of these before I am ready to move on. Lately, however, they are refreshing after working in the heat.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
thefatguy (34) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - MAY 22, 2002
Nice Ale. I love apricots, so this is very good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
joet (2443) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - APR 27, 2002
A local beer, weak body, sours easily, very temperature sensitive, not much back end. Fake apricot aroma ’staining’ the glass with adhesion and persistence.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - APR 22, 2002
Too stong on the apricots for my taste. I mean seriously - this tastes like carbonated apricot juice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Dogbrick (10019) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - APR 19, 2002
Let’s see. I like beer. I dislike apricots. Apparently I dislike apricots more than I like beer. Points for color that matches the flavor though.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
igneous1 (1524) - Davenport, Iowa, USA - APR 18, 2002
slight head, decent appearance, i would say there is more than a ’hint’ of apricots...i thought both the flavor and aroma were too powerful..didnt get much of a beer taste at all.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jsquire (3866) - St. Marys, Ohio, USA - APR 12, 2002
This beer pours out of the bottle with a nice, deep yellow color and a nice white head. The best part of this beer experience is the aroma. The smell is of fresh apricots. The beer is sort of thin and does not support the apricot flavor. Not well balanced, but a decent fruit beer as fruit beers go.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
drismyhero (815) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - APR 9, 2002
I liked this a lot before my taste for beer had really developed, now it’s far too sweet. Looks and smells nice, but the apricots are just far too overpowering - could be a bit more on the wheaty side.

themorningzoo (49) - Fairbanks, USA - APR 6, 2002
I loved it as a fruit beer. You could really enjoy the apricot and still have the hoppy bite taste of a good ale. A must try even if your not a sweet beer type.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
maxhits (172) - Pico Rivera, California, USA - MAR 29, 2002
This ale pours with a light, bright, copper color and produces a modest head of white foam that settles fairly quickly. Nose is decidely apricot fruit, with an edige of the bitter stone. Flavor is a little muddled: some apricot sweetness.