RATINGS: 831   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.2/5   IBU: 67   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%
We heap the hops into each batch of our Thunderhead IPA. A golden nectar with a striking floral aroma, Thunderhead holds a harmonious balance between its bold hop bitterness and subtle malt backbone.

2-Row Pale Barley, Munich 10L, Caramel, Carapils

Nugget, CTZ

OG: 16.7

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
reus958 (21) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 12, 2014
Pours as a muddy amber, not particularly clear in an IPA glass. Very little hop aroma. Tastes very bitter with a little bit of malt flavors to back it. Itís like Pyramid added all hops early in the boil. This beer was a complete miss and disappointing for pyramid.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
jds2008 (20) - Washington, USA - SEP 21, 2014
Coppery amber color with very fine cream colored head. Aroma is floral and "beery." Flavor is caramelly with floral notes, followed by really strong herbal bitterness. Tastes good, but too long of a bitter finish for me.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
lordplayer (19) - Alabama, USA - AUG 27, 2005
I donít like the twist off - actually I hate it. Medium, quickly dissipating head. The beer is noticeably less carbonated than most which is a nice change. Zesty, bitter hops reign throughout and the flavor lingers long after swallow. I picture hops in my head as I drink this one. India Pales are my favorite beers and this one doesnít disappoint. I have others that I rate higher, but this is a nice IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
coldandhot99 (18) - Abingdon, Maryland, USA - APR 1, 2002
This isnít one of my favorites thus far, but not bad at all. Has a nice golden color. Worth trying.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
beer4president (17) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAY 2, 2004
I love this beer. This is my chocie for a friday, its affordable and tastes great. If you ever go to an Mís game visit the brewery beforehand and get this great beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
imrichbeeeatch (16) - USA - JAN 16, 2006
12oz bottle into pint glass. Copper (new penny) colored with nice head containing big bubbles. Aroma is full; citrus, pine, mint, follwed by malty sweetness. Very nice hope flavor, definitely American. Flavor contained everything listed above, no surprises. Finishes bitter, but not harsh. Very balanced beer, not particularly exciting, but I would drink this again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Elias1 (14) - Post Falls, Idaho, USA - JUN 24, 2012
this is a good beer if its all you can find. more of an entry level northwest ipa. its got good color and its very clear but the nose could be stronger and the taste while good isnt what it could be.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
bsii99 (13) - Berkeley, California, USA - AUG 2, 2002
dry finish, thin. Little notable head, light gold color. I donít particular care for IPAs, especially when theyíre anything but very cold...

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
XCKC (13) - Tigard, Oregon, USA - NOV 24, 2006
Bottle. The Columbus hops give it a excellent bitterness that hits the back sides of my tongue leaving me want more. Great to sip and could easily down a 6 myself. Simple hops dance on my palate with a slight grapfruit flavor that isnt overwhelming at all. Hazy yellow color with no head. And at 6.7% ABV, makes for a nice IPA.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
boilers (13) - USA - APR 27, 2007
Lacks the hop aroma I was expecting. The bitter finish is a bit too long.