overall

RATINGS: 94   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.04   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Mountain fresh ale

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
hanker (12) - USA - JUN 8, 2004
I was in Trout Lake Tavern drinking this green death I learned to love. Bush park was my first time and I ended up in boot camp some how in 71. Good beer in my 49 ford flathead doing 70 on a logging road back to Mill A was one of my greatest experiences. I woke up in my lean-2 and was still alive.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
brewshthereen (316) - Oregon, USA - MAY 17, 2004
This opened with skunk followed by malt sweetness. Flavor is malty sweet with a smooth finish. Actually somewhat crisp. I think this could give mickey’s a run for their money.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
unclebleen (620) - California, USA - APR 26, 2004
Yeah, this stuff is actully pretty damn bad. Pours a decent looking orange/gold color that is much more hazy than most super processed brews. The head is white as show and laces pretty good. The aroma is EXTREMELY corny and aritifical. It almost hurts to smell this beer. The "flavor" is skunked malt mixed with corn and gasoline. This beer is really, really bad...please stay away. Body is bizzare...almost reminds me of RC cola with that cheap carbonation finish. So, so bad.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Reid (1900) - Salem, Oregon, USA - NOV 15, 2003
Ok I had heard about this semi-legendary beer up here for a while..but had not seen it for a year, when I spotted it in a 40 oz green bottle in Albertsons. Ok its actually quite a nice looking beer in the glass..a nice solid golden colour with a good sized white head..that went down but a small semblance persisted to the end of the beer. Nice fresh smell..mostly malts..nothing exciting but reasonable. This is pretty thin and malty..but i cant really taste the 7.3% alcohol..well hidden, until you feel it later half way down the throat but its not unpleasant. Feels rather "different" on the palate surprisingly creamy and smooth. This is actually a very good deal for $1.70 a 40 ozer..a step above many macros..its not great but I can see why many used to like this before the dawn of the micro beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 25, 2003
Very very unbalanced. Bathroom Gin may taste better. String tasting. Malty nose.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Ernest (6221) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - AUG 22, 2003
Head is initially small, fizzy, white, fully diminishing. Body is clear medium yellow. Aroma is lightly malty (cereal), trace hops (herbs), with notes of apple and DMS, light note of alcohol. Flavor is heavily sweet, lightly bitter. Finish is lightly sweet, lightly bitter. Light to medium body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation, lightly alcoholic. How sweet it is! Oops, wait...that's a positive saying.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
GreyHipster (12) - Hemet, California, USA - AUG 9, 2003
Beautiful dark dark red color. Strong hoppy aroma and bitter hoppy taste. I love it! Beats the hell out of BMC anyday and the best 40 ouncer you can get. Great with food!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
ajmceachern (4) - Albany, Oregon, USA - MAR 14, 2003 does not count
I love this Stuff. It is the best 40 you can buy. The green Bottle is just so cool. These things are a buck fifty each, what a deal.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DrunkAsASkunk (847) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Sweet Lucifer, what is this vomit???? After taking a whiff of this bile i decided it was best to leave it in the can! The aroma was putrifaction at its finest...i believe schtinky schweaty balls and corn come to mind with a metallic drain cleaner....yeah, not too good. The taste lead to an even greater funk as Uncle Sam's Oatmeal combined with Uncle Bumgrabber stale carcass to create this metally, corny, artificially sweet can of crapola!!! But when, my answer was right on the bottle...made by Pabst. We take 21iceman40 to good stores and he comes out with crap like this. His passenger priveleges have been revoked...and todd owes me 25$ for a car shampoo!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
21iceman40 (1731) - vienna, West Virginia, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Ever wonder what that shit that drips out of the garbage truck is , well i think i may have found it. I'd attempt to describe it, but I don't need to. It tastes like a combination of rotten orange juice and rancid milk. I have four more left to drink, wish me luck.