overall

Mountain fresh ale

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
21iceman40 (1731) - vienna, West Virginia, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Ever wonder what that shit that drips out of the garbage truck is , well i think i may have found it. I'd attempt to describe it, but I don't need to. It tastes like a combination of rotten orange juice and rancid milk. I have four more left to drink, wish me luck.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
I think this one is more air than liquid <sarcasm> Just really nothing to this one, it is just like drinking water to me.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Crit (3245) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 9, 2002
golden with unusually large white head.Seems very light for a beer with this much alcohol

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
boto (1808) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - NOV 18, 2002
Just another average yellow beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
KingPinHead (390) - Des Moines, Washington, USA - SEP 22, 2002
Aroma is slightly tangy but one can detect more than just adjunct in here. This has a real head over its golden body, a rarity in macro products. Flavor is roasty, bitter, tangy--not in great balance, mind you, but scores points for having some flavor. Not as good under Pabst as when Rainier was an independent in Seattle, but still gives a lot of bang for the buck. I have a soft spot in my heart for the Green Death!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
IslandHaole (1091) - Yokosuka-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, JAPAN - AUG 14, 2002
Havenít had this in 20 years. I was drunk from this when I joined the Marines back then. The good olí Green Death! Best enjoyed wrapped in a paper bag as a teen!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - JUL 15, 2002
The Green Death! Tastes ok and a 40 or two will get you nice and green... Too bad itís not brewed in Washington anymore. Itís just not the same as drinking the locally brewed stuff on a cold, rainy Seattle evening.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 7, 2002
Still one of my faves, despite the closure of the Rainier Brewery. Serve it ice cold and wait to get drunk!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - JUN 5, 2002
Green yummy! Found a can of this under the seat of a truck that was parked for years... I opened it up and I was hooked ever since! Good warm or cold.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20