RATINGS: 98   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Mountain fresh ale

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
GreyHipster (12) - Hemet, California, USA - AUG 9, 2003
Beautiful dark dark red color. Strong hoppy aroma and bitter hoppy taste. I love it! Beats the hell out of BMC anyday and the best 40 ouncer you can get. Great with food!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
ajmceachern (4) - Albany, Oregon, USA - MAR 14, 2003 does not count
I love this Stuff. It is the best 40 you can buy. The green Bottle is just so cool. These things are a buck fifty each, what a deal.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DrunkAsASkunk (847) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Sweet Lucifer, what is this vomit???? After taking a whiff of this bile i decided it was best to leave it in the can! The aroma was putrifaction at its finest...i believe schtinky schweaty balls and corn come to mind with a metallic drain cleaner....yeah, not too good. The taste lead to an even greater funk as Uncle Sam's Oatmeal combined with Uncle Bumgrabber stale carcass to create this metally, corny, artificially sweet can of crapola!!! But when, my answer was right on the bottle...made by Pabst. We take 21iceman40 to good stores and he comes out with crap like this. His passenger priveleges have been revoked...and todd owes me 25$ for a car shampoo!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Ever wonder what that shit that drips out of the garbage truck is , well i think i may have found it. I'd attempt to describe it, but I don't need to. It tastes like a combination of rotten orange juice and rancid milk. I have four more left to drink, wish me luck.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
I think this one is more air than liquid <sarcasm> Just really nothing to this one, it is just like drinking water to me.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Crit (3638) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 9, 2002
golden with unusually large white head.Seems very light for a beer with this much alcohol

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
boto (1981) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - NOV 18, 2002
Just another average yellow beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
KingPinHead (390) - Des Moines, Washington, USA - SEP 22, 2002
Aroma is slightly tangy but one can detect more than just adjunct in here. This has a real head over its golden body, a rarity in macro products. Flavor is roasty, bitter, tangy--not in great balance, mind you, but scores points for having some flavor. Not as good under Pabst as when Rainier was an independent in Seattle, but still gives a lot of bang for the buck. I have a soft spot in my heart for the Green Death!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
IslandHaole (1159) - Mililani, Hawaii, USA - AUG 14, 2002
Havenít had this in 20 years. I was drunk from this when I joined the Marines back then. The good olí Green Death! Best enjoyed wrapped in a paper bag as a teen!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - JUL 15, 2002
The Green Death! Tastes ok and a 40 or two will get you nice and green... Too bad itís not brewed in Washington anymore. Itís just not the same as drinking the locally brewed stuff on a cold, rainy Seattle evening.