Formerly brewed at Avery Brewing Company
Boulder, Colorado USA
Style: Sour/Wild Ale | Ratings: 63 | Special Seasonal | Alcohol: 9%
Five beer blend. Defender of the Universe.
The blend (in various amounts):
1. Good Sally - Salvation aged in Opus One Cabernet Sauvignon barrels with Brettanomyces Drie added.
2. Port Altar Boy - Reverend aged in a neutral port barrel with Brettanomyces Drie and lactobacillus.
3. Opus One Altar Boy - Reverend aged in Opus One Cabernet Sauvignon barrels with Brettanomyces Drie added, as well as lactic and acetic acid-producing bacteria.
4. 100% Brettanomyces Ellie’s Brown - Fermented in a Ferrari-Carrano Chardonnay barrel.
5. Brabant - A portion of our new beer but aged in a neutral port barrel rather than a Zinfandel barrel.
Limited to 5.8 bbls (180 gallons)
View All This Beer's Ratings
Show This Beer's Availability
Wishlist Add - Delete
Beer Rating Assistance