overall

RATINGS: 224   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.4   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
With a very complex blend of citric fruitness and floral overtones, this beer has a pleasing dry hop taste tht enhances its already stellar drinkability. A favorite among many whom appreciate the finer Pale Ales. Brewed at Sudwerk for ReaperAle.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
mar (4848) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 22, 2011
Foamer bottle, orange with a cream head. Nose is stale, old hops, definitely not good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
dahatherley (35) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 29, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 30, 2004 Totally overcarbonated. Poured an entire shaker full of head. It probably would have been better to drink the head than the beer. Sweet spicy rancid fruity taste from start to finish. Why did I buy this? Don't be fooled by the cool label. This beer sucks. The only solace that I had after consuming this morbid concoction was watching the grimacing faces of my friends as they struggled to gag it down.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Braudog (5743) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - MAR 20, 2004
Exploded out of the bottle as 90% foamy head over a cloudy yellow orange ... super sweet and citric with little body. Based on the previous reviews and my previous Reaper Red, I'd say these guy have a serious quality control and consistency problem ... this one got away from them.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
redlem (1301) - Ohio, USA - OCT 3, 2003
Well the appearance is good. A hazy orange with a large creamy white head. An odd aroma that took me awhile to figure out but when I did it was disturbing, CAPERS. Ugh a pickled beer. To think of all the beers I could of brought back from CA I lugged this one, god am I an idiot.