overall

RATINGS: 111   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
This American style IPA is medium bodied and definitely has that citrus flavor and aroma we’ve all come to love. Coming in at just under 7% ABV we hope this IPA sets the tone for our new brewery in the Atlanta market. Slightly sweet, very hoppy, crisp but unfiltered, we know this one will leave people thirsty for more.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Djosher (14) - - MAY 25, 2013
From a can found at Whole Foods in Roswell, GA. Creamy white head that stays around. Very crisp and exceedingly drinkable. The surprise find of the week. Nice job on this one. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPad

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
artmcd8 (1780) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 23, 2013
On tap at Taco Mac. Pours a clear yellow with an ever present white head. A piney hop aroma. Smooth drink. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
rbrazell (1702) - Florida, USA - MAY 22, 2013
Can from sweet grass dairy. Clear deep gold pour with a bubbly white head. Very citrusy grapefruit and tangerine with sugary caramel malt background. Citrusy hops, caramel malts and a quick piney end. Low carbonation and has a "home brew" feel to it. Meh.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
anders37 (17520) - Malmö, SWEDEN - MAY 22, 2013
Can @ Papsø. Pours a hazy yellow color with a small off-white head. Has a fruity grapefruit hoppy aroma. Dry malty bitter hoppy grapefruit flavor. Has a fruity malty hoppy bitter grapefruit finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
TomTron (392) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - MAY 17, 2013
Pours a hazy orange with a soapy white head. Fruity citrus aroma. Flavor is super dry with a decent amount of bitterness. Not a very well balanced beer and I can’t get passed how dry it is. At points It seems like I’m drinking liquefied sediment. Weird.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
EricTeusink (703) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - MAY 13, 2013
Rating Backlog #4. I can’t say for certain, but I believe this beer has gotten better lately. I have nothing concrete to substantiate this claim, but what good is the internet if we can’t used it to throw out baseless suppositions. When Gangway first came out, I though it was pretty meh. Now, it is a beer that I frequently order when I want something I know I will like. Pours hazy with scents of grain. Has an excellent fresh piney flavor and fizzy mouthfeel. Can - Ingles - Clayton, GA

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
mikem409 (1601) - bloomfield, Michigan, USA - APR 30, 2013
can. pours orange with perfect fluffy white head. aroma of earthy hops and grass. taste is very weird some dirt and fruit

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
UDBeernut (1843) - Saint Johns, Florida, USA - APR 24, 2013
Can pours golden with a small head. Nose of some light citrus and resin. Taste has moderate bitterness, some malt mid way yields to some citrus. Finish is solid. Not much too it, or overly complex... But me thinks I could chug these all day long.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
faroeviking (10288) - FAROE ISLANDS - APR 17, 2013
Lata. Hazy deep golden colour. Sweet toasty caramel "old" hoppy fruity aroma. Good mouthfeel. Sweet toasty caramel hoppy fruity flavour, medium bitterness.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
joergen (21497) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - APR 16, 2013
Can at Papsø. Cloudy orange coloured with a medium sized off-white head. Sweet and fruity aroma of hops, spruce needles and caramel. Sweet and fruity flavour of hops, spruce needles and grapefruits. Dry hoppy finish.