RATINGS: 136   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.92/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
True to the lager tradition, Name Tag Lager is light-bodied and full-flavored. Unlike some other inexpensive lagers, Name Tag, brewed for us in Wisconsin, is an all-malt beer, with no rice, no corn – no fillers of any kind. We were so impressed by the value of this beer (value = quality + price) that we put our name on it. Well, we put our name tag on it, anyway. Keep a six-pack of Name Tag in the fridge for those hotter-than-Hades days, when the only thing that will bring refreshment is an icy cold beer with your name on it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
PhatCatt (68) - Michigan, USA - SEP 27, 2016
UPDATED: SEP 28, 2016 Can says "Name Tag". I poured the can of beer into dof tumbler, typical pale color. Flavorful, light bodied. I sense elderberries and tasty grains with light floral notes.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fordest (2470) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - AUG 28, 2016
Not good. Branded as Name Tag Lager. Tasted about what I expect a name tag to taste like.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
unclefrito62 (116) - Stow, Ohio, USA - JUL 13, 2016
Packaged under the name Name Tag. Pretty bland beer with very little aroma and golden in color Taste closer to water than beer and no after bite. Overall not much to talk about. Quaniity over quality. Garage party beer! Got at Trader Joes somewhere in Florida !

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
ozzy70 (855) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUL 6, 2016
12 oz. can purchased at Trader Joe’s in Omaha. Can says Name Tag Classic. Poured clear yellow, fleeting white head. Aroma was sweet grain, apple juice? Taste was sweeter, watered down, grains.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
BlackHaddock (6394) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - MAY 2, 2016
12oz can from a Trader Joe’s, ’Name Tag’ Lager by name, part of a six pack that my son in law bought. OK, let’s get on with the rate: golden, clear and clean looking, with a white head that disappeared before it arrived. Corn syrup in the nose and taste, some mild hop bitterness in the finish but overall a cheap beer and you could tell.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
ffbot (358) - Oakland, California, USA - MAR 11, 2016
oddly salty, but not in a bad way. it does the job. drank it under the title of Nametag

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
rumproasts (5054) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - DEC 20, 2015
can as name tag lager. Pale golden with one finger head. Sweet corn and a very strange perfumey or soapy nature. Not quite unpleasant, but not something I’m looking for in a lager either.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
cheap (5369) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 24, 2015
From a can that says name tag so I guess its pale yellow. First taste is a little coarse for a typical American lager. Good carbonation, has a tad of that minhy flavor to it. Seems to mellow just a tiny bit during the session. Ubiquitous, cool, cheap, decent generic pale American beer, what else can be said! $3 for a sixer at trader joes, heheh.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
flying_pig (1434) - SCOTLAND - AUG 17, 2015
355ml Can brought home from Washington DC:
This one was a disgustingly cheap & nasty beer that seemed to have a lot of adjuncts coming through as well as skunky off-flavours that reminded me of everything I usually hate about mass produced pale lagers. The only plus at the time was my thinking that it was my first beer from Wisconsin until I realised I’d already tried a few from there in the past

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
tightslice (1001) - Redwood City, California, USA - JUL 5, 2015
Can from Trader Joe’s in Campbell, CA. Reminded me of a Budweiser... with a squirt of liquid soap.