overall

RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.8   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is a smooth, slightly sweet, very drinkable lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
donrajin (233) - Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, USA - MAY 18, 2005
This was a pretty good beer for AB. I have to agree it was about the best they had. Leave it to them to throw out the good one and keep the crap. Canít remember a whole lot about except it was pretty good and had a red tinge to it, but not a true red. If they were smart enough to start making it again I would get it regularly as one of my cheep go to beers.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 7, 2005
Too bad they stopped making this. It wasnít that bad; it did have some malt flavor in it.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
fordest (2010) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - APR 5, 2005
Draft at Boll Weevel. They still have the sign on the wall, but I donít think the draft is availiable. I wonder why???????

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Bigsky66 (148) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 8, 2005
I remember drinking this stuff as a younger person and thinking this was god. As opposed to busch light of course. Maybe not so much now.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
PuckLSHS (101) - USA - MAR 8, 2005
One of the first under-age drinking beers I snuck at a bbq once. This is a sentimental favorite and would choose this out of all of the other Anheuser-Busch beers available. Too bad you canít find it anymore.....ahhh memories of delinquency.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - JAN 8, 2005
I heard they stopped making this stuff. Thatís too bad, it was the best Anheuser product out there. A gorgeous red lager with a twinge of flavor, if you really looked for it. Now Mich. Amber Bock is the best they make. Sad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cornfield (5506) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2004
Someone gave me a sixer of these because "You like wolves." I politely accepted the gift (my foot was broken at the time) and smilingly drank a can to be polite. The remaining five I gave to my buddy Dale, whoíll drink anything. This a very watery, undistinguishable lager that besmirches the names of "wolf" and "lager."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
pkbites (693) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 5, 2004
Oh, puhleeze! This isnít a "red" beer. Itís Bud with food coloring! You cannot tell me there isnít food coloring added to this crap. It has a nice color, but I donít believe itís real! You want red beer? Try a Leinies Red, or better yet, go back in time and try an Augsburger Rot, the best red beer of all time!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
garrison (777) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - JUL 26, 2004
Better than the usual Bud, but this beer still sucks A bit of carmelizationand reallywatery flavor are thisbeerís highpoints... itdoes suck.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
DocLock (7919) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2004
I give this one bonus points for color, slight flavor, and slightly better than water palate, but thatís it. Red wolves are almost extinct in this country, and thatís probably because rednecks are drinking this shit, getting drunk, and then going out and poaching them.