overall

RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.8   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is a smooth, slightly sweet, very drinkable lager.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - AUG 20, 2003
Just like Red Dog and I didn't care for that one either. Steer cleer. This is not one I would go back and try again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Do they still make this stuff? Not like I've been shopping around for this brew lately or anything but the last time I drank this was in 1997 on a fishing trip. I put several of these back very quckly and easily and remember feeling pretty well drunk. I'm not a fan of Anheuser products in general but this one wasn't too awful. If I remember correctly this tasted similar to Killians in a lot of ways, malty, smooth , with a smooth bitter finish. I know that this brew kicked my ass unexpectedly because I forgot to tie off our boat when we docked and I had to swim out 100 feet or so to retrieve the boat from the middle of the lake. Overall not a bad effort from the folks at Anheuser Busch.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2003
This is crap, no if and or butts and no way around it. I really have nothing to say about this beer that is going to make this a worthwhile review. I drank it, it sucked, end of story.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BBB63 (6154) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 17, 2003
Well it is darker than most A-B products and you can actually smell some malt. This beer is dying a slow death, A-B is off the mass makrket another "version" of amber beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Wrath (362) - Valparaiso, Indiana, USA - MAY 7, 2003
Red Wolf or Red Dog? Same shitty beer. Beer is a red budweiser. Does finish clean.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
bac080 (398) - Bloomington, Illinois, USA - APR 30, 2003
Isn't this the beast they created to compete with Red Dog? Come on guys, you're not even trying anymore.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
OutHouseDilemma (70) - Crowley, Texas, USA - MAR 13, 2003
This is the BEST red beer for me. I dont really like this style nor do I like the makers of BUD. Nice head when in glass and appearance is good. Smells like bud to me. A lil on the candy side as far as taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
XMB625 (30) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
This beer is red in color and it seemed to have a slightly carmel flavor. A pretty good try at a specialty beer by the Bud guys.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
amx1970390 (480) - Southampton, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 5, 2003
It was free, that is why I drank it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
psychodrama311 (122) - petaluma, Nevada, USA - DEC 26, 2002
had this once out of a 32 oz bottle. easy to drink. but of course water is too. wasn’t as horrible as i thought it was going to be. but nothing to write home about.