overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 387   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.16   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
BlackHaddock (4924) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - MAY 27, 2015
Live rate on 27th May 2015, 12oz bottle into a plastic beaker, hotel room in Oceanside, California. I only bought the bottle because my son-in-law told me he and my daughter had walked over the bridge on the bottles front picture. Golden syrup coloured body, wispy head with more collar than covering. Not to sure wether this is terrible or just bad in taste and smell. Apple flavours and esters with a malty base in the brew. OK, might be fine for unhealthy people with allergies but itís shit for me.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
Luvystypotables (1060) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - MAY 7, 2015
In a word yuck!. A.grainy aroma, mildly sour almost skunky. Looks great pours a clear copper color with a thick well laced head that dissipates quickly. Moderate carbonation with medium body, tastes of grain with a moderately skunky taste and a slightly bitter skunked beer finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
brothwell0403 (1) - Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, USA - APR 24, 2015 does not count
Drinkable but forgettable. No head. Nice color. No real aroma or taste to speak of. Nothing special.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
beer_rookie (136) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 23, 2015
Aroma is of the Stridex pads I used for acne as a teenager. No, seriously!! It took a minute to figure it out, but thatís what it is!!!...Appearance. Well, it pours anice amber color with an ok white head. Itís a bad sign when the appearance is the best quality of the beer...Taste, well itís quite sweet, and I would expect that since itís made from sorghum. But the Stridex aroma is overwhelming as I drink....Palate, itís smooth, and clean, finishes crisp...Overall, what was I thinking when I bought this. I think I was drawn in by the novelty, made with sorghum "Oh thatís different!!!" Donít do it!! Unless you need a gluten free beer, then go for it!!

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
seehaferb23 (86) - - MAR 11, 2015
This beer was definitely an Anheiser Busch. It was one of the worst beers our beer club has tasted.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
ordybill (665) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2015
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass, then promptly dumped half into the toilet. Aroma- smells like beer Appearance- Looks like beer Taste- Horrid, if you canít have gluten, then I guess you should drink wine. this is awful Palate- not sure, couldnít get the taste out of my mouth. Overall- really!! avoid, drink tap water.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
alexsdad06 (7031) - Ohio, USA - FEB 22, 2015
Bottle from notes. Pours a clear dark golden/light amber color with a small off white head. The aroma and flavor have very sweet malt character, fruit, tart grapes, cereal grains, thin, just not something I enjoy and makes me glad I donít have food allergies.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Rperez (173) - Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2015
Im not gluten intolerant but if i wad im glad this beer exists, otherwise is an average beer at best ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
slowrunner77 (7099) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 18, 2014
"a little sharper and sweeter than a bud, but otherwise completely avoidable. i tried it for the novelty, but that was about it. thin and boring, but not horrible. iíd take a free one/wouldnít ever buy it."

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
SG111 (572) - New York, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Bottled. Appearance is golden caramely. Aroma is apples and a maltiness. Flavor is somewhat if maple syrupy. Its not bad. Its not great but it ainít bad.