Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 391   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
JFURYCAT (1079) - East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2007
Bottle at Scranton Wilkes Barre Yankees PNC Field. Negative reviews donít phase me as this seems well crafted with the sorghum giving it more of a clean earthly feel and it seems to have a mild brownish sweetness which doesnít offend or enlighten. It isnít something Iíd go back to but its better than then other gluten-free beers Iíve sampled as far as sweetness is concerned. This is an easy drinker.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Crafty07 (404) - Florence, Kentucky, USA - MAY 12, 2007
The reviews on this site always crack me up. How many horible reviews would we see if anheuser hadnít adverstied that this lager was made with sorghum instead of barley? This wasínt as bad as the lousy macros that A-B puts out. Iím impressed they made a decent beer outta the stuff

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Stellaaaa (260) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 12, 2007
It has a light sugary aroma and a golden colour. There was more or less no head. As for taste, it tastes like sugary syrup water. Overall, Iíd say this beer is no better than plain Bud Lite, but itís a lot more expensive. Save your money if you can, because this isnít worth the price unless you have coeliac disease and just canít drink anything else.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
LinusStick (3036) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 9, 2007
Not too bad for an AB beer. Aroma of corn and must. Pour was a dark brown with no head. Taste was grain with a strong malt presence. Very sugary and a little syrupy but with a lighter and thinner mouthfeel if that makes sense. A lot of metal in the aftertaste. I was expecting a new experience but was left with an average one

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RichJ7 (1175) - Cullman, Alabama, USA - MAY 7, 2007
Bloody awful. Golden, almost amber pour with a half-inch white head after a forced pour. Faintly sweet aroma. Jesus, this tastes awful. Like sweet-n-low over watery syrup. Ugh. I canít finish this. Drainpour.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Braudog (6041) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - MAY 7, 2007
Bottle: At least 4 shades darker than Iíd expected, virtually amber. Not much of a head at all. Super sweet aroma, almost lemonade-like. Flavor is odd -- sweet, musty, grainy, almost a bitter apple twist. Real light in body. Maybe a bit better than Iíd imagined, but still not very enjoyable. God bless celiacs, if this is the best we can do for them. (#2846, 5/7/2007)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BDR (2534) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 6, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 7, 2007 Amber pour with faint white head. Smells like sugar, water, and alcohol. On a second sniff, foul perfume scent. Horrid saccharin sweet dominates the water. How can people drink this stuff? Iím worried about the Ramsey county municipal service calling me about sewer damage from this foul concoction.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
shrubber85 (9261) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - MAY 5, 2007
Bottle. Corn malt aroma - hint of the sorghum. Medium amber with small head. Slight sweet corn malt aroma with a mild bitter finish and moderate carbonation and acidity - really donít get much of a sorghum flavor with this which is probably a plus for many people but I enjoy it. Nevertheless, this is a nice drinking beer and as others have stated, a Godsend for beer drinkers on a gluten free diet. I personally wouldnít mind more sorghum beers on the market.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
backell (1) - USA - MAY 2, 2007 does not count
As a person with Celiac disease I wanted to add my own review to this beer. Understand that this was my first beer in four years. Gluten-free beer is the only alternative I have as neither wheat nor barley is going to be doing me any favors. Hence, my ratings are on a "GF scale". When you live GF a while you learn that not everything is going to taste the same. The main thing I was hoping for is a beer that really tasted like beer and I found one. I was actually surprised how MUCH it tasted like beer as I was very skeptical. Anyway, thanks to AB for making a national GF beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SwillNoMore (105) - USA - APR 29, 2007
Bottle, from Duvel tulip, at cellar temp. Clear red-gold color, disappearing white head, no lacing. Smells like rye bread and crushed green apples. Light and thin with fizzy carbonation. Flavor is atrocious and nearly unbearable; like how I imagine hay would taste. I literally had to force myself to pour it down my throat instead of down the drain. Finish quickly goes from sweet to mouth-puckering tart. To my knowledge this was my first gluten-free beer, so I canít compare it to others, but if this is typical of sorghum beers I must say that I truly sympathize with people who suffer from celiac disease.