Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 392   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SwillNoMore (105) - USA - APR 29, 2007
Bottle, from Duvel tulip, at cellar temp. Clear red-gold color, disappearing white head, no lacing. Smells like rye bread and crushed green apples. Light and thin with fizzy carbonation. Flavor is atrocious and nearly unbearable; like how I imagine hay would taste. I literally had to force myself to pour it down my throat instead of down the drain. Finish quickly goes from sweet to mouth-puckering tart. To my knowledge this was my first gluten-free beer, so I canít compare it to others, but if this is typical of sorghum beers I must say that I truly sympathize with people who suffer from celiac disease.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - APR 26, 2007
Sampled at the brewery in St louis. Interesting idea. Not too great a beer. Too light and sweet for my tastes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
tronraner (2459) - Walland, Tennessee, USA - APR 24, 2007
Bottle. Pours brassy color with small whiet head. The aroma is very lemony with some faint spice and some weird artificially sweet caramel. The flavor is unexpectedly sweet, almost to the point of being cloying, but that is largely because of the seeming fakeness of it. Some hop tones pop out once in a while. Itís flavorful, but not necessarily good. About what I was expecting, I guess.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
HarmonKill-a-Brew (407) - Wilmar, Arkansas, USA - APR 24, 2007
UPDATED: APR 25, 2007 When I read that this was made from sorghum, I got very excited as I have been wanting to try a beer like this for a long time... However, when I read the label and saw that it was brewed by Anheuser-Busch, my spirits sank just a little bit. That being said, this was a quality beer considering the brewer. A more malty and bolder tasting beer than most offerings from A-B.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
JPDIPSO (5124) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - APR 22, 2007
Golden color with a fluffy off-white head. This one really smells like rye bread. There is even some caraway seed and applesauce for the Friday night fish fry. Alluring no, but nothing to make ne want to take the first sip. A dry fruit juice start. Light apples and raisins with just a hint of dry floral hops. As much as I can sympathize with people that can not have barley or wheat, I really hope I never need to depart this far from a beer to enjoy one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
EKGoldings (616) - Radford, Virginia, USA - APR 14, 2007
This isnít saying much, but this is the best AB beer that I have ever tried. Definitely tasted like beer. Had this interesting non-hop aromatic thing going on. I am shocked that AB has produced this beer. Can we expect "real beer" from them in the future?

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - APR 9, 2007
Pale Amber color with White Ring. No Aroma. Pretty Even Keeled Beer. Light Malt and Dry Aftertaste. Some Malt Notes..Sorghum Comes Out...Bit Bitter.....If Sorghum Is All You Can Handle, You Could Do Worse Then This.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SudsMcDuff (7127) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - APR 8, 2007
thanks ms.crate...pours with low head, and low lacing...tastes like a coppery apa...pretty good, all things considered...steptoe....alittle strange in taste but could be worse!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
maniac (3800) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - APR 7, 2007
Clear light amber body with a large frothy white head. Sweet sugary aroma with some caramel. Sweet caramel flavor with some light floral hops.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DocLock (8707) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 4, 2007
Deep copper pour with some hop and caramel malt aromas, plus some rye hints. The palate is rather light in heft, and I got flavor notes of ryeish malt, some hops, and slight honey. This one isnít putrid, but I wouldnít drink it again. Give me gluten or give me death.