Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 402   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
dwyerpg (5683) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 13, 2007
Not much aroma. Taste is funky fruit and sourness. Not something I would recommend to anyone other than those that have to drink this stuff.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
JFURYCAT (1079) - East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2007
Bottle at Scranton Wilkes Barre Yankees PNC Field. Negative reviews don’t phase me as this seems well crafted with the sorghum giving it more of a clean earthly feel and it seems to have a mild brownish sweetness which doesn’t offend or enlighten. It isn’t something I’d go back to but its better than then other gluten-free beers I’ve sampled as far as sweetness is concerned. This is an easy drinker.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Crafty07 (404) - Florence, Kentucky, USA - MAY 12, 2007
The reviews on this site always crack me up. How many horible reviews would we see if anheuser hadn’t adverstied that this lager was made with sorghum instead of barley? This was’nt as bad as the lousy macros that A-B puts out. I’m impressed they made a decent beer outta the stuff

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Stellaaaa (270) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 12, 2007
It has a light sugary aroma and a golden colour. There was more or less no head. As for taste, it tastes like sugary syrup water. Overall, I’d say this beer is no better than plain Bud Lite, but it’s a lot more expensive. Save your money if you can, because this isn’t worth the price unless you have coeliac disease and just can’t drink anything else.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
LinusStick (3252) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 9, 2007
Not too bad for an AB beer. Aroma of corn and must. Pour was a dark brown with no head. Taste was grain with a strong malt presence. Very sugary and a little syrupy but with a lighter and thinner mouthfeel if that makes sense. A lot of metal in the aftertaste. I was expecting a new experience but was left with an average one

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RichJ7 (1175) - Cullman, Alabama, USA - MAY 7, 2007
Bloody awful. Golden, almost amber pour with a half-inch white head after a forced pour. Faintly sweet aroma. Jesus, this tastes awful. Like sweet-n-low over watery syrup. Ugh. I can’t finish this. Drainpour.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Braudog (6379) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - MAY 7, 2007
Bottle: At least 4 shades darker than I’d expected, virtually amber. Not much of a head at all. Super sweet aroma, almost lemonade-like. Flavor is odd -- sweet, musty, grainy, almost a bitter apple twist. Real light in body. Maybe a bit better than I’d imagined, but still not very enjoyable. God bless celiacs, if this is the best we can do for them. (#2846, 5/7/2007)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BDR (2534) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 6, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 7, 2007 Amber pour with faint white head. Smells like sugar, water, and alcohol. On a second sniff, foul perfume scent. Horrid saccharin sweet dominates the water. How can people drink this stuff? I’m worried about the Ramsey county municipal service calling me about sewer damage from this foul concoction.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
shrubber85 (10760) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - MAY 5, 2007
Bottle. Corn malt aroma - hint of the sorghum. Medium amber with small head. Slight sweet corn malt aroma with a mild bitter finish and moderate carbonation and acidity - really don’t get much of a sorghum flavor with this which is probably a plus for many people but I enjoy it. Nevertheless, this is a nice drinking beer and as others have stated, a Godsend for beer drinkers on a gluten free diet. I personally wouldn’t mind more sorghum beers on the market.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
backell (1) - USA - MAY 2, 2007 does not count
As a person with Celiac disease I wanted to add my own review to this beer. Understand that this was my first beer in four years. Gluten-free beer is the only alternative I have as neither wheat nor barley is going to be doing me any favors. Hence, my ratings are on a "GF scale". When you live GF a while you learn that not everything is going to taste the same. The main thing I was hoping for is a beer that really tasted like beer and I found one. I was actually surprised how MUCH it tasted like beer as I was very skeptical. Anyway, thanks to AB for making a national GF beer.