overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 263   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.3   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Ale with natural apple flavor & caramel color

la_mona69 (1) - - MAR 5, 2013 does not count
My new fav! At first was kind of hesitant about tying it. I gotta day it was a good choice and best of all no hangover! c:

Garmar60 (1) - Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 6, 2013 does not count
Love this ale. A little pricey. Sometimes hard to find chilled Or out of stock.

violetlilly30 (1) - germantown, Ohio, USA - MAY 14, 2013 does not count
OMG!!!!! that is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Collegekid88 (4) - - APR 2, 2013 does not count
UPDATED: APR 23, 2013 If you are looking for a cider go strongbows dry cider its what we drink in the u.k and mix a guiness draught with it . Best beer around ! Redds is not a as crisp as strongbows or angry orchard dry but still good and dont compare this to beer its not anything alike this is a good switch between beers so u dont get that dry mouth bloated beer feel or taste.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
icreated3 (1) - - MAY 31, 2013 does not count
this is not a beer. if it was it would be awful. that being said cider aroma, Carmel color. tastes like an ale. tastes like it smells. I Do not care for most beer. this smells and tastes great. I know this could be improved on micro-brew style. I will try these brews soon and report.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
dubadee (1) - Monroe, Michigan, USA - JUN 12, 2014 does not count
I believe taste is relative to what you like. I see so many bad reviews on this beer and I don’t understand why. If you are looking for a robust, dark beer with a thick aroma this is not the beer for you. However if you are typically a fruity drink type of person that doesn’t typically drink beer then this would be a nice beer for you. I happen to enjoy this beer because of it’s light taste and apple flavor. You can also have fun with it and mix it with some caramel type shots if you want to make your taste buds dance a bit. I think this beer doesn’t get enough credit... yea it’s nothing fancy and the alcohol content is typical of any other bog name beer but it’s the apple flavor that makes it unique and refreshing to drink! THUMBS UP in my book!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
ts2745 (1) - Piedmont, South Carolina, USA - JUL 6, 2013 does not count
I am not a usual beer drinker. This has a good flavoe without the usual after taste of the usual type ale. Love it!!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jewels68 (1) - Fallbrook, California, USA - OCT 27, 2013 does not count
Love this beer, very refreshing. Does not weigh you down... if you like ciders you should like this

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
cspmom (1) - Maryland, USA - JUL 28, 2014 does not count
perfect summer beer that is crisp and clean and a bit fizzy. tried it last night on a hot summer night and it was excellent

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Jackmaker (1) - USA - MAR 11, 2013 does not count
This was available here in Utah for a week or so. I really liked it when I could get it.