overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 2.7/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.72   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
The star performers at all county fairs, audacious wing walkers take to the sky performing high-flying acrobatics and daredevil feats to capture the imagination of onlookers with stunts not to be attempted at home. Enjoy the show as WingWalker quenches an appetite for entertainment in thrill seekers near and far. This India Pal Ale brings delight to yur taste buds, hearty spice aromasand exreme hop flavors leave you hanging and wanting more. Ladies and Gents, we give you the greatest show on earth!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
scooterbub (920) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - NOV 24, 2014
12 ounce bottle. Pours a hazy amber with a thin white head that fades. Taste is of malt, caramel, alcohol, sugar and hops. Similar aroma. Has a decent body. Easy to drink and rather enjoyable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
TattooJack (294) - Illinois, USA - SEP 1, 2014
UPDATED: DEC 7, 2014 I purchased this beer on sale at jewel for $11.98 for a 12-pack. The way I see it is it’s a good sale beer, beats the hell out of drinking the commercial lager like bud or banquet and at 6.9% it does have some character. Nothing to jump up and down about until you have 8 or 9 of them and then no reason is necessary.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beernerd919 (1) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JUL 9, 2014 does not count
Bought this beer cause I was on the road in California for work and I have never heard of it. I’m not from California so I was surprised to find out that it was from across the county in NY. Now all my family is from Syracuse NY so I was like **** it. Man it was skunk. So the main thing that I have a problem with is where is the brew date man? I mean come on... a least give me a sell by. There was some kind of archaic **** on the shoulder but I have no idea what it was supposed to mean. Sooooo I will try your beer again but it will not be until I get a chance to do it in your neck of the woods. But if I may.... When distributing all the way across the country give me some kind of date please. Thank you. So I wrote this before I saw that Ratebeer had this listed as a CA beer. Can someone help me with wtf is going on with this beer. I could have sworn I saw Rochester NY somewhere on the packaging. I just want to go home to Colorado where things are so much simpler.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bulk_Carrier (2782) - Final Resting Place, Vermont, USA - JUN 15, 2014
Reviewed from notes. I’ve always had this in a pint glass. The appearance was a nice hazy golden orange to amber color with a decent half finger white foamy head that dies and leaves some semi-thick lacing sticking finely to the glass. The smell had a light floral and piney-ness coming through in a mostly herbal and earthy way. I’m thinking this is probably a more English styled IPA. The taste had that earthy sweetness about it. There was a quickly leaving earthy citrus aftertaste and it had a dry finish. On the palate, this one sits about a light to medium and showed a decent sessionable quality about it. The carbonation was not as sharp as expected. Overall, not a bad IPA. I think I could have some more of these.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Masterkush7 (580) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 1, 2014
Very below average ipa offering quite a disappointment. Nose of Carmel and stale appele juice. Tastes cheap malts and slight hop bitterness but not getting much flavour from the hops. Can defiantly be improved.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
PhatB420 (733) - Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 16, 2014
a12oz into a glass. pours a cloudy amber with super red flares. Nice. Aroma is of crystal malts, citrus, melon, then a red ipa ive had from sarance, one more bottle...... Taste like more of a hopped up red ale, or red ipa, etc, not that bad, but could benefit more some tender sitting or reconfiguration.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
sawbuck (449) - Round Lake, Illinois, USA - JUN 19, 2013
Faint hops, mostly chemical smell. Nice orange amber color, thin white head. Sour malty taste, hop bitterness is metallic and not pleasant. Finishes badly with bad aftertaste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
pintbypint (2976) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 11, 2013
12oz brown bottle. Gold coloured, small white head that leaves decent looking lace rings in the glass. Light citrusy nose, mainly oranges, some sweet malt. Taste has caramel sweetness up front, mild citrusy middle. Rather generic hops in the aftertaste, again maybe some oarnge. Bitterness is there, but fairly tame. Medium body, decent lively carbonation. The 6.9% abv stays pretty well hidden. Overall, this is a pretty middle of the road IPA and not worth the import price tag. Drinkable but nothing to wow you.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
reebtogi (4891) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 9, 2013
355ml bottle pours a golden orange color with a finger of white head that settles quickly and leaves behind very little lacing. Aroma is mild citrus with some light caramel and cereal grains. Taste is a citrusy and grassy bitterness with mild caramel and grainy sweetness. Light to medium bodied with average carbonation for the style. As far as IPA’s go, this one is near the bottom of the heap.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
esoxangler (100) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 7, 2013
UPDATED: MAR 3, 2013 boring. dont bother, just your extremely subaverage IPA that has nothing going for it and I will forget about forever in a few days.