overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 278   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
An unfiltered American wheat ale made with real mean peaches. The only thing missing is the fuzz. Savor the anger.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Leafs93 (1859) - Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 8, 2013
Pours amber gold with an off white head. Aroma is all peach, smells great. Taste is sweet with a funky aftertaste. Medium bodied with a sticky finish. Not my cup of tea, the flavor profile comes nowhere close to the aroma.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Hopswagger (199) - South Carolina, USA - MAY 8, 2013
P: Hazed orangish golden body with no head. S: Artificial peach and wheat. T/M: More artificial peach less wheat. This reminds me of a flat peach faygo or maybe a peach flavored Mich Ultra. The carbonation was not there and the body was thin. O: If this was not a $3 special I would have complained and sent it back. I’m highly disappointed in this considering how many people rave about this beer. I hate being so negative but I liked nothing that this beer had to offer. I wouldn’t put this on your shirt list.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
coyforce (653) - Virginia, USA - MAY 3, 2013
Great aroma of peach, but clarity leaves something to be desired. Taste is light peach, but an extremely skunky aftertaste

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
ellolovey (479) - Georgia, USA - MAY 3, 2013
12 oz bottle. Pours a hazy orange with a thin white ring. Some good lacing. Aroma of fresh peaches. Smells like a yummy peach ice cream. Taste is nowhere near the aroma. Aroma is sweet and peachy. Taste is wheat and peach flavoring. No sweetness. A bit sour/tart? Leaves a lingering medicinal flavor on the palate. Very strange taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
swoopjones (6864) - Buffalo, New York, USA - APR 30, 2013
Draft at Amen Street. Peachy orange pour. Peachy heavy aroma, cotton candy. Artificial peach flavor? Very peachy . Decent. Summer beer

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 24, 2013
Draft. Nice coloring and a nice peachy aroma. Taste was a little off putting. Oh well, I guess I am not much into fruity beers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
DoublEE (783) - South Euclid, Ohio, USA - APR 22, 2013
This is what happens when you try to get cute with beer.Looked great. Smelled great. Everything seemed to be going well until I took that first sip then . . . . I’m not sure what they have done to this beer. The peach flavoring must come from the peach pit. It doesn’t taste much like peaches.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
rumproasts (4014) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 21, 2013
bottle. light copper with small head. mild wheat beer with peach flavor. decent for a fruit beer, but not very exciting.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BrewBoxer (2442) - New York, New York, USA - APR 19, 2013
Draft at the growler nyc. Cloudy orange color. Tastes and smells more line a fruit beer but looks like a wheat. A little too sweet for me ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Bamaboy1975 (242) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - APR 12, 2013
Gold in color. Unfiltered. A lot floating around in there. Highly carbonated. Good amount of sediment in the bottom of the bottle. Smells of fresh peaches. I get the wheat and a good amount of peach flavor. Feels great on the tongue. Light and refreshing. One of my favorite summer time brews. I find it refreshing after cutting the lawn or relaxing on my patio. This years offering had a lot more floating around in my glass. Kinda weird watching those chunks working around in there. I look forward to this brew every summer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone