Rock Bottom Orland Park Burn In Hell

Rock Bottom Orland Park Burn In Hell
     click to upload

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.8/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 24   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
German Helles infused with Habanero and Jalapeno Peppers. This beer has some real heat!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
JoePeesie (878) - Long Lake, Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2011
I like this beer both for it’s name and because it is spicy as hell! I hope this is the next hot style it’s a HOT Hells Bock! Very solid beer!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Cornfield (5544) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 22, 2011
The server at the brewpub insisted that I sample this first before I went to my usual sample size (a mug) because she found it too hot. I thought it was just right. It was a clear golden brew capped by a small white head. I could detect some malt in the aroma, but it was more about habaneros and jalapenos with a nice hot pepper warmth. The flavor did have a light malty sweetness, but it was soon buried by the flavor of the peppers and an intensifying heat. It finshed quite hot, and I’m sure a few of these might give one the flaming shooters in the morning, but I only had two because there was more beer to be had.