overall

RATINGS: 1869   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
dprior (118) - Somerville, Massachusetts, USA - APR 6, 2002
Drinkable, but nothing special. Light and watery. Golden in appearence, not much aroma.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 4, 2002
Strong aftertaste and strong bite. Hard to finish a six pack.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Definitely not a fan I believe that brew should have remained in Latrobe.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
MethodGod (7) - USA - APR 3, 2002 does not count
Rolling Rock is a quality beer. It is not as great tasting as it looks, but still gets the job done. I want to see a Rolling Rock Ice.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
jennythenipper (74) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - APR 3, 2002
Not the worst beer I’ve ever had. I like the bottle, it got an extra point for the bottle. A weird thing happened in England about 10 years ago, this beer became the in thing to drink in expensive, hard-to-get -into North london clubs. Weird. Why, why why would people living in London drink this? They were paying about 8 dollars a bottle! Anyway, it’s ok if the only other thing on offer is a Miller or AB product.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Great beer with the most unique bottle ive seen.....all i can say is.. from the glass lined tanks of old latrobe, we tender you this premium beer for your enjoymant, as a tribute to your good taste. it comes from the mountain springs to you ’33’

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
NattyLight (7) - USA - MAR 29, 2002 does not count
This beer smells like ass. The only reason i’m drinking is for it’s high ABV. It tight though, peace

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
zborgerd (187) - Illinois, USA - MAR 25, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2004 I have to give this props for what it costs. You can't beat it for $4 per/6 pack. It is certainly better than the likes of what you get from AB. My complaints are in it's lightness, strong carbonation, and cream corn taste, but all of that is OK when you are broke and can't afford to pay twice as much on a good pack of beer. Good and cheap fallback to my normal Sierra Nevada (my staple drink).

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Green bottle equals skunk. Not good. Besides Heineken, it’s the only beer I couldn’t finish. Nasty.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 23, 2002
The first time I tasted RR was in bottles. I thought: ’Pee-pee’. Later, I had it on draft. I thought: ’DRAFT pee-pee’. I’m deadly serious. Lemonade is much better (if it’s decent lemonade).