overall

RATINGS: 1805   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BrownALEx (283) - Portland, Michigan, USA - SEP 19, 2014
Aromaless, appearanceless, tasteless, palateless, overall worthless. Will probably never get again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
gschrade (778) - Collinsville, USA - SEP 16, 2014
I had this at Camelot bowl. Pours yellow with a white head. Taste citrus, sweet. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Love the lol k of the can. The bottle looks good too. Make no mistake, the beer sucks, but it has a cool look! Also, I’m a fan of PA!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (151) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- faint odor of grain Appearance- I was told that Rolling Rock looks like cheap apple juice years ago, they were right. not a pleasing picture. Taste- first sip always reminds me of licorice. I don’t think anyone else has ever mentioned it so it my just be me. I have had this beer years ago with an orange served in a glass and it doesn’t seem to taste like it did 20 fears ago. Overall- terrible color, odd flavor but not horrible.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerlover19 (7) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014 does not count
Not a bad beer. Sometimes it goes down too fast and too quikly. I like to enjoy my beer. I don’t know if this is good thing or a bad thing ?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Speedy_Charly (76) - Plaisance, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 1, 2014
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2014 Cannette de 473ml chez Marché des Brasseurs. EXTRA PALE...le seul qualificatif qui s’applique à tous les aspects de cette bière! Robe or PALE surmontée d’un col blanc PALE peu persistent malgré une certaine effervescence. Arôme sucré PALE, trop peu prononcé pour y discerner quoi que ce soit, suivi d’un goût tout aussi PALE de bière sucrée, diluée à l’eau... J’ai enfin trouvé pire que la Coors Light...en accompagnement culinaire, je suggère saucisses à hot-dogs et Kraft Dinner!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Alengrin (2464) - BELGIUM - SEP 1, 2014
Super pale lager, with a loose snow white head an pale blonde colour; off-putting aroma of sweet grains including both corn and rice, of which the first one especially bothers me in this type of beer. Bland taste with medium carbo, slick, watery, sweetish with again corn and rice, but not much else and nothing noteworthy happening in the finish - if it even has one. Terrible - I even enjoyed Miller Genuine Draft more than this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
labattslover74 (56) - Florida, USA - AUG 23, 2014
This is my daily drinker. I pour it out of a can into a frosted mug. Golden yellow, white head. This is an ale but taste like a pilsner for the most part. Smell of corn with a slight fruity scent, and the taste is hops and slight citrus taste. Many people give this a bad rating but this is actually in my top 5 favorite beers.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KyotoLefty (6739) - Kyoto, JAPAN - AUG 22, 2014
Bottle in Sally’s Pizza in New Haven. I remember liking this enough as a youngster. Not any more. Diacetyl, corn, and ass. Sweet buttery biscuits made of weird grains and no detectable hops. Terrible. Makes Japanese happoshu taste great.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
TXBadger (1567) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 16, 2014
Had many times while in college before I knew better, bucket o’ rocks nights. Pours a clear golden color with white head. Cereal grain mainly without much else. Easy drinking.