overall

RATINGS: 1793   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

DwightSchrute's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
DwightSchrute (51) - Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 2, 2010
Funny that this beer is called a "premium" or charged as "import" prices down here, in Texas. When I was in Philly a few years back, it was not so highly thought of. I agree with Philly. Underwhelming, a bit skunky, but not undrinkable.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Love the lol k of the can. The bottle looks good too. Make no mistake, the beer sucks, but it has a cool look! Also, I’m a fan of PA!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (67) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- faint odor of grain Appearance- I was told that Rolling Rock looks like cheap apple juice years ago, they were right. not a pleasing picture. Taste- first sip always reminds me of licorice. I don’t think anyone else has ever mentioned it so it my just be me. I have had this beer years ago with an orange served in a glass and it doesn’t seem to taste like it did 20 fears ago. Overall- terrible color, odd flavor but not horrible.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerlover19 (7) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014 does not count
Not a bad beer. Sometimes it goes down too fast and too quikly. I like to enjoy my beer. I don’t know if this is good thing or a bad thing ?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Speedy_Charly (29) - Plaisance, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 1, 2014
Cannette de 473ml chez Marché des Brasseurs. EXTRA PALE...le seul qualificatif qui s’applique à tous les aspects de cette bière! Robe or PALE surmontée d’un col blanc PALE peu persistent malgré une certaine effervescence. Arôme sucré PALE, trop peu prononcé pour y discerner quoi que ce soit, suivi d’un goût tout aussi PALE de bière sucrée, diluée à l’eau... J’ai enfin trouvé pire que la Coors Light!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Alengrin (1715) - BELGIUM - SEP 1, 2014
Super pale lager, with a loose snow white head an pale blonde colour; off-putting aroma of sweet grains including both corn and rice, of which the first one especially bothers me in this type of beer. Bland taste with medium carbo, slick, watery, sweetish with again corn and rice, but not much else and nothing noteworthy happening in the finish - if it even has one. Terrible - I even enjoyed Miller Genuine Draft more than this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
labattslover74 (43) - Florida, USA - AUG 23, 2014
This is my daily drinker. I pour it out of a can into a frosted mug. Golden yellow, white head. This is an ale but taste like a pilsner for the most part. Smell of corn with a slight fruity scent, and the taste is hops and slight citrus taste. Many people give this a bad rating but this is actually in my top 5 favorite beers.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KyotoLefty (6436) - Kyoto, JAPAN - AUG 22, 2014
Bottle in Sally’s Pizza in New Haven. I remember liking this enough as a youngster. Not any more. Diacetyl, corn, and ass. Sweet buttery biscuits made of weird grains and no detectable hops. Terrible. Makes Japanese happoshu taste great.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
TXBadger (1381) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 16, 2014
Had many times while in college before I knew better, bucket o’ rocks nights. Pours a clear golden color with white head. Cereal grain mainly without much else. Easy drinking.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
dfearnley (963) - Alberta, CANADA - AUG 16, 2014
Draft to a green pint glass Well this will be interesting. It smells like apple cider vinegar, wheat and corn. The color is hard to determine because it’s in a green pint glass, but I can say it’s clear, light and probably yellowish. It has a nice creamy white head. As the aroma suggested it tastes like an apple cider with some malt and lagery skunk.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
miquelcrush (1362) - Granollers, SPAIN - AUG 11, 2014
Bona cervesa, és bastant equilibrada i gustosa. Buena cerveza, es bastante equilibrada y sabrosa.