overall

RATINGS: 1800   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

TravHimself's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
TravHimself (38) - mebane, North Carolina, USA - NOV 10, 2012
18 pack for ten bucks you can’t go wrong gets the job done, perfect beer for watching football all day although nothing really special about it

Mza (1) - - OCT 20, 2014 does not count
Its good, when it comes to this style its on the money and light. Especially good on sale and summer days. Beer snobs, bugger off and drink those bitter beers that leave you feeling like you ate a old sponge. I liked it and ive had all kinds of beers. From ipas, to imperials to big stouts.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Whatup14 (765) - Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 20, 2014
En fût. Couleur jaune très pâle translucide, mousse blanche. Arôme de maïs, végétal. Goût de maïs, végétal, fade, poivron vert. Carbonatation moyenne-faible, corps faible, aqueux.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
slowrunner77 (5975) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 15, 2014
"skunk, skunk, and more skunk...yuck. my brother actually likes this crap!!! oh well...i’ll never touch it again, but i had to review it to get a nice average ofmicros and pee water in my "portfolio"."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Not bad, something different for me to try. Was definitely pale and went down fast. kind of a skunky aroma... I liked it

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
millerhometwn (1) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 25, 2014 does not count
Drink this cold, straight from the glass. Smells crappy but refreshing as hell on a warm summer day. Your typical cheap adjunct @ 3.99/six pack bottles.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BrownALEx (272) - Portland, Michigan, USA - SEP 19, 2014
Aromaless, appearanceless, tasteless, palateless, overall worthless. Will probably never get again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
gschrade (757) - Collinsville, USA - SEP 16, 2014
I had this at Camelot bowl. Pours yellow with a white head. Taste citrus, sweet. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Love the lol k of the can. The bottle looks good too. Make no mistake, the beer sucks, but it has a cool look! Also, I’m a fan of PA!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (101) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- faint odor of grain Appearance- I was told that Rolling Rock looks like cheap apple juice years ago, they were right. not a pleasing picture. Taste- first sip always reminds me of licorice. I don’t think anyone else has ever mentioned it so it my just be me. I have had this beer years ago with an orange served in a glass and it doesn’t seem to taste like it did 20 fears ago. Overall- terrible color, odd flavor but not horrible.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerlover19 (7) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014 does not count
Not a bad beer. Sometimes it goes down too fast and too quikly. I like to enjoy my beer. I don’t know if this is good thing or a bad thing ?