overall

RATINGS: 1804   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

chong's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
chong (10) - Ligonier, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 10, 2002
rolling rock is a bit bitter. but the skunky taste is its major short coming.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
HippyHop (267) - Quebec, CANADA - DEC 24, 2014
Dear god almighty why the hell do I keep punishing myself with these terrible, terrible alcoholic soda pops? I can’t even bring myself to call this beer. I believe it’s actually a mix of urine, seltzer water and rubbing alcohol. It’s been years since I had one of these. I think, maybe it’ll have enough nostalgic charm that I can get some enjoyment out of it. I used to love this stuff when I was a kid. Good lord it’s pale. And good lord it smells bad. It couldn’t possibly taste as bad. Ah no it’s actually worse. Like someone took a horrid corn syrup/rice macro and watered it down. I literally can’t even choke down a quarter pint. I need to cleanse both my palate and my soul now.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
MacBoost (1399) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - DEC 5, 2014
Ahh, glass lined tanks and painted bottles. This is a super light, easy drinking lager that is actually not bad. Quenching, medium carb, no flaws. Very pale straw color. Decent.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
rjplumer (463) - Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 22, 2014
Faint grainy tart aroma. Head quickly disappears. Straw pale body. Dry bitter taste with a crisp tart quality that gives it refreshing quality. Nothing offensive as far as I can tell. Great inexpensive lawnmower beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
stevoj (2334) - Boise, Idaho, USA - NOV 17, 2014
Used to be one of my go to beers, a long time ago. Pours out very light golden, zero head, minimal carbonation. Looks flat. Faint corn/cereal aroma, sweet adjunct grain taste, watery mildly sweet finish.

Mza (1) - - OCT 20, 2014 does not count
Its good, when it comes to this style its on the money and light. Especially good on sale and summer days. Beer snobs, bugger off and drink those bitter beers that leave you feeling like you ate a old sponge. I liked it and ive had all kinds of beers. From ipas, to imperials to big stouts.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Whatup14 (806) - Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 20, 2014
En fût. Couleur jaune très pâle translucide, mousse blanche. Arôme de maïs, végétal. Goût de maïs, végétal, fade, poivron vert. Carbonatation moyenne-faible, corps faible, aqueux.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
slowrunner77 (6088) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 15, 2014
"skunk, skunk, and more skunk...yuck. my brother actually likes this crap!!! oh well...i’ll never touch it again, but i had to review it to get a nice average ofmicros and pee water in my "portfolio"."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Not bad, something different for me to try. Was definitely pale and went down fast. kind of a skunky aroma... I liked it

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
millerhometwn (1) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 25, 2014 does not count
Drink this cold, straight from the glass. Smells crappy but refreshing as hell on a warm summer day. Your typical cheap adjunct @ 3.99/six pack bottles.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BrownALEx (282) - Portland, Michigan, USA - SEP 19, 2014
Aromaless, appearanceless, tasteless, palateless, overall worthless. Will probably never get again.