overall

RATINGS: 1813   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

chong's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
chong (10) - Ligonier, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 10, 2002
rolling rock is a bit bitter. but the skunky taste is its major short coming.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerAndPonies (80) - Medicine Hat, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 27, 2015
Single discounted can from Liquor Depot, served in an Okanagan Spring pint glass. Pours a light-to-moderately hazy straw yellow (disturbingly, this beer truly resembles urine, more so than any other Iíve seen), with light carbonation and a smooth, milky cap that holds up a few minutes, then suddenly drops like an anchor tied to two anvils, leaving no lace. Aroma is of lighfly sweet, restrained cereals, corn, grass, and apple juice, with a noticeable hint of green apple and a touch of sourness; flavor is unsweetened apple juice infused with the essence of a handful of Jolly Rancher candies, and wisps of grass and green apple. Thin-bodied, finishes clean. Extra Pale, indeed. Reminiscent of Tsingtao in (lack of) flavor; many times, I couldnít find any "beeriness" at all, and even the threat of an acetaldehyde attack didnít manifest. Still, as a summer-day quencher, it does the job, and at 4.5% abv, you can get away with an extra two or three without pain. I wouldnít turn it down if it were offered. Rolling stones may gather no moss, but Rolling Rock is very likely to grow on me.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
goozen (3174) - Leiden, NETHERLANDS - MAR 21, 2015
Bottle 0,35ltr: Clear golden colored brew with an fine bitter taste and with some sweetness. Very bland brew.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
drunkasfack (11) - cobble hill, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 16, 2015
Canadian bottle. light dry cereals,crisp lightly hopped bitter finish.swilly but not real interesting.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
willisread (407) - Tokyo, JAPAN - MAR 8, 2015
Skunky aroma, skunky taste, skunky finish. A skunky beer that wasnít worth the time to write this review.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tillmac62 (338) - Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - MAR 7, 2015
A perfect example of what green bottles do to beer - skunk it. There are better macro offerings than this.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
lukedarock (233) - Howell, Michigan, USA - FEB 9, 2015
Not a whole lot goin on here very drinkable I suppose but thatís about it, smooth with lacking flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bacterial (1879) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - JAN 24, 2015
Bottle in San Diego, thanks Bobby!! There is no pour, itís straight out of the bottle at this little cheesesteak joint. Clear and green pour (Iím imagining). Some DMS and cracker. Itís not that different from the plastic cup of water that Iím enjoying. This is the kind of beer you should have when water qualify is suspect.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
katrinaez (241) - norristown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 24, 2015
Someone brought one to my office as a joke. Why not rate it? Is just as bad as I recall from college. Piss water thatís bitter and dirty. Light, not crisp, filling, too much carbonation, smells like piss, looks like piss...nothing redeems this. I had to dump it after half a bottle. Sorry, I sound stuck up, but I have been spoiled by all the amazing offerings out there. This just canít stack up. Cheap poorly made.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Beardbeerman (216) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 28, 2014
Awful skunky beer, I would only give it points for visual for when you get it fresh it is clear and the frothy head makes it kind of appealing. The reference in off-flavours, this one is a good beer to have when practicing their detection.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
HippyHop (349) - Quebec, CANADA - DEC 24, 2014
Dear god almighty why the hell do I keep punishing myself with these terrible, terrible alcoholic soda pops? I canít even bring myself to call this beer. I believe itís actually a mix of urine, seltzer water and rubbing alcohol. Itís been years since I had one of these. I think, maybe itíll have enough nostalgic charm that I can get some enjoyment out of it. I used to love this stuff when I was a kid. Good lord itís pale. And good lord it smells bad. It couldnít possibly taste as bad. Ah no itís actually worse. Like someone took a horrid corn syrup/rice macro and watered it down. I literally canít even choke down a quarter pint. I need to cleanse both my palate and my soul now.