overall

RATINGS: 1812   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

BustedFlat's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BustedFlat (554) - Edina, Minnesota, USA - MAY 20, 2007
12 ounce can at a poker game. Light and watery without much flavor. Maybe a touch of light malt. Not offensive, but no reason to drink it again either.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
goozen (3167) - Leiden, NETHERLANDS - MAR 21, 2015
Bottle 0,35ltr: Clear golden colored brew with an fine bitter taste and with some sweetness. Very bland brew.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
drunkasfack (11) - cobble hill, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 16, 2015
Canadian bottle. light dry cereals,crisp lightly hopped bitter finish.swilly but not real interesting.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
willisread (388) - Tokyo, JAPAN - MAR 8, 2015
Skunky aroma, skunky taste, skunky finish. A skunky beer that wasnít worth the time to write this review.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tillmac62 (336) - Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - MAR 7, 2015
A perfect example of what green bottles do to beer - skunk it. There are better macro offerings than this.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
lukedarock (233) - Howell, Michigan, USA - FEB 9, 2015
Not a whole lot goin on here very drinkable I suppose but thatís about it, smooth with lacking flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bacterial (1878) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - JAN 24, 2015
Bottle in San Diego, thanks Bobby!! There is no pour, itís straight out of the bottle at this little cheesesteak joint. Clear and green pour (Iím imagining). Some DMS and cracker. Itís not that different from the plastic cup of water that Iím enjoying. This is the kind of beer you should have when water qualify is suspect.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
katrinaez (237) - norristown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 24, 2015
Someone brought one to my office as a joke. Why not rate it? Is just as bad as I recall from college. Piss water thatís bitter and dirty. Light, not crisp, filling, too much carbonation, smells like piss, looks like piss...nothing redeems this. I had to dump it after half a bottle. Sorry, I sound stuck up, but I have been spoiled by all the amazing offerings out there. This just canít stack up. Cheap poorly made.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Beardbeerman (211) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 28, 2014
Awful skunky beer, I would only give it points for visual for when you get it fresh it is clear and the frothy head makes it kind of appealing. The reference in off-flavours, this one is a good beer to have when practicing their detection.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
HippyHop (348) - Quebec, CANADA - DEC 24, 2014
Dear god almighty why the hell do I keep punishing myself with these terrible, terrible alcoholic soda pops? I canít even bring myself to call this beer. I believe itís actually a mix of urine, seltzer water and rubbing alcohol. Itís been years since I had one of these. I think, maybe itíll have enough nostalgic charm that I can get some enjoyment out of it. I used to love this stuff when I was a kid. Good lord itís pale. And good lord it smells bad. It couldnít possibly taste as bad. Ah no itís actually worse. Like someone took a horrid corn syrup/rice macro and watered it down. I literally canít even choke down a quarter pint. I need to cleanse both my palate and my soul now.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
MacBoost (1419) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - DEC 5, 2014
Ahh, glass lined tanks and painted bottles. This is a super light, easy drinking lager that is actually not bad. Quenching, medium carb, no flaws. Very pale straw color. Decent.