overall

RATINGS: 1798   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.99   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

tangentrider's rating

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
tangentrider (144) - Alabama, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Very pale, clear beer with no head. Aroma is corn. Flavor is mostly missing. There is a touch of carbonation bite, but not much else. Finish is cereal and disappears quickly. Another "refreshing" beer--an insufficient measure. This one is off the buy list for sure.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
slowrunner77 (5805) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 15, 2014
"skunk, skunk, and more skunk...yuck. my brother actually likes this crap!!! oh well...i’ll never touch it again, but i had to review it to get a nice average ofmicros and pee water in my "portfolio"."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Not bad, something different for me to try. Was definitely pale and went down fast. kind of a skunky aroma... I liked it

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
millerhometwn (1) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 25, 2014 does not count
Drink this cold, straight from the glass. Smells crappy but refreshing as hell on a warm summer day. Your typical cheap adjunct @ 3.99/six pack bottles.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BrownALEx (272) - Portland, Michigan, USA - SEP 19, 2014
Aromaless, appearanceless, tasteless, palateless, overall worthless. Will probably never get again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
gschrade (757) - Collinsville, USA - SEP 16, 2014
I had this at Camelot bowl. Pours yellow with a white head. Taste citrus, sweet. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Love the lol k of the can. The bottle looks good too. Make no mistake, the beer sucks, but it has a cool look! Also, I’m a fan of PA!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (101) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- faint odor of grain Appearance- I was told that Rolling Rock looks like cheap apple juice years ago, they were right. not a pleasing picture. Taste- first sip always reminds me of licorice. I don’t think anyone else has ever mentioned it so it my just be me. I have had this beer years ago with an orange served in a glass and it doesn’t seem to taste like it did 20 fears ago. Overall- terrible color, odd flavor but not horrible.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerlover19 (7) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014 does not count
Not a bad beer. Sometimes it goes down too fast and too quikly. I like to enjoy my beer. I don’t know if this is good thing or a bad thing ?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Speedy_Charly (51) - Plaisance, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 1, 2014
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2014 Cannette de 473ml chez Marché des Brasseurs. EXTRA PALE...le seul qualificatif qui s’applique à tous les aspects de cette bière! Robe or PALE surmontée d’un col blanc PALE peu persistent malgré une certaine effervescence. Arôme sucré PALE, trop peu prononcé pour y discerner quoi que ce soit, suivi d’un goût tout aussi PALE de bière sucrée, diluée à l’eau... J’ai enfin trouvé pire que la Coors Light...en accompagnement culinaire, je suggère saucisses à hot-dogs et Kraft Dinner!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Alengrin (2060) - BELGIUM - SEP 1, 2014
Super pale lager, with a loose snow white head an pale blonde colour; off-putting aroma of sweet grains including both corn and rice, of which the first one especially bothers me in this type of beer. Bland taste with medium carbo, slick, watery, sweetish with again corn and rice, but not much else and nothing noteworthy happening in the finish - if it even has one. Terrible - I even enjoyed Miller Genuine Draft more than this.