RATINGS: 1844   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

Cakes' rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Cakes (401) - New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 16, 2010
Draft..16 oz mug. Very high carbonation. Pours a golden yellow with a very faint head. A faint aroma and tastes watery. Not outstanding in any way. A typical macrobrew in a cute bottle.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 15/20
Cjsleme (5) - Arnold, Missouri, USA - OCT 5, 2015 does not count
Quickly grabbed these for a get-together with friends since they were cheap. I think people must have pre-conceived opinions towards beers like this that don't cost much and are mass produced and assume it will be bad and have a bias. I love the taste and how drinkable it is. You get to enjoy the simple core flavors that make a beer and it is easy going. I think this is good to drink with food since it's so bland palette wise. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DomD (185) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - SEP 10, 2015
Poured from can. Armoa of yeast. Pours a clear pale with white head. Not much of a taste. Light body, thin texture. Thought I would give it a try, wonít be getting it again. Nothing really to recommend it, just very bland lager.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Low69caprice (100) - Yucca valley, California, USA - SEP 4, 2015
A skunky bud. Clear yellow real clear but weird light yellow. Why it gets decent appearance rating. Very carbonated like some water. No aroma no flavor. Except skunk....if you like that then rating would be higher, I do not.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Maverick34 (2652) - New York, USA - AUG 29, 2015
Just occurred to me that I never rated this garbage that I drank 20 years ago...hereís my rating. Itís garbage.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Deepspace850 (2) - - AUG 28, 2015 does not count
Tons of DMS in the aroma, with not a whole lot else. Kind of sweet, not a whole lot of flavor to speak of. Finishes like water. Bad, but not undrinkable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
sudomorph (944) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2015
Draft. Pours a clear pale yellow with an off white head. Aroma is faint with hints of grain, slight fruity esters, and adjunct. Not really sweet. Taste is balanced. Slightly sweet caramel, faint traditional hops, and some adjunct taste. Canít place it. Medium body with a medium carbonation. Clean in the mouth with a touch of sugaryness. Overall nothing but basic. Wouldnít get again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
adamnowek (789) - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - AUG 1, 2015
Chemical sweetness. Weird funkiness and not in a good way. It looks alright but hold your nose.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beer_rookie (179) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 29, 2015
I like pkbites comments below about green bottles.

Pours a very clear, very bubbly almost straw color. I had a brief encounter with head, but wasnít much. Didnít last long. No lacing.

Tricky aroma. It smells watery. I can smell the rice. I can smell the corn. They are both very distinct. But it also smells like beer. This isnít skunky.

Tastes on the sweet side. Grapeskin flavor. Maybe a touch of green apple. Its watery. There may be some hops, but not a lot. It has an odd bitterness.

Mouthfeel is very light. Very drinkable. Finishes a little bitter. Enough about that.

This is a little special to me. I havenít had this in a while. But back in college some guys and I would buy this thinking we were really upgrading from Bud Light. We thought we were rock stars drinking this. I know better now. But overall, this isnít a great beer. If youíre unlucky and get skunky Rolling Rock, it is even less great. For mw, the appeal is in the sentimental value.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
joeneugs (4453) - Livermore, California, USA - JUL 26, 2015
12 oz. bottle. Pretty fresh 12 pack from the refrigerated section of BevMo. Hoping for some un-skunked bottles. It pours a super clear, pale straw yellow color with a decent white head that shrinks quickly. The aroma has some wonder bread, rice and cooked corn DMS. Not too strong, but itís there. No skunk though. Hooray! The flavor is very light and bready with mild hints of apple, cooked corn and rice water. Almost no bitterness. Not offensive, but the light DMS could get a bit sickening if you had a few of these. Overall, it was better than I expected, but Iím not particularly looking forward to working my way through 11 more of these.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
pkbites (738) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 17, 2015
Do not get this in bottles. Brewers cannot get it through their f*cking thick skulls about clear and green bottles. If you get this in the green bottle it will taste like skunk piss. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! In cans it is very benign. Light yellow pour with white fizzy soda pop head. Aroma of a spiral paper notebook. Flavor is light, watery mouth-feel. No malt or hops to detect. If you can get it cheap itís a good lawn mowing or spicy pizza beer. I paid $2.59 for a four pack of pints. Not much alcohol if youíre looking to get buzzed. In the can itís not any better/worse than any light beer or Milwaukeeís Beast. if it cost a lot where you are at buy something else. But definitely donít buy this in the green glass bottles. Itís overpriced and super skunky!