overall

RATINGS: 124   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.59%
Note: this is different than Rock Green Light:

Rock Green Light

Please enter ratings there for Rock Green Light as this beer has not been available since 2003!

Back in production and being brewed by Anheuser Busch

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Tmoney99 (11075) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - OCT 9, 2008
Bottle from Kroger. Pours clear pale color with an average frothy white head that diminished quickly with minimal lacing. Moderate sweet grainy aroma. Medium body and soft carbonation. Light to medium sweet flavor with a light sweet finish of short duration. I would not recommend this beer to a freind.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
borgination (101) - Lee, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 28, 2008
Great low carb beer. Perfect for a person trying to diet . They get you drunk and there not that bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
puboflyons (2224) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 21, 2008
This review is for Rock Light (not Rock Green). It might be retired now but I found a 6-pack of it in Plaistow, New Hampshire.

From a 12 fl. oz. bottle with a marking of 400042, although that might just be the patent number. Pours yellow with fizzy white head. Grassy aroma with a little twist of hops. Not as watered down as some lights. Light hops in the taste too. I actually like this one and I’m glad I found a 6-pack of it.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
jason (1682) - Easton, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 2, 2006
I remember having this once and that was all I needed to not have it again. Tastes like a half a regular rolling rock. No wonder it’s retired.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
beerbill (3536) - Laurel, New York, USA - APR 17, 2006
12 oz. can. Found a can of this stuff rolling around the back of the fridge in the garage. I can’t imagine how long it had been there. To my surprise it wasn’t skunked. Pours a golden yellow color with carbonated white head. Aroma of sweet corn and perhaps a trace of hops. Flavor is crisp but very thin, watery mouthfeel.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
morrdt (696) - Dirty Mo’, North Carolina, USA - JAN 19, 2006
I wish they had not retired this beer. My girlfriend went apesh** for this stuff, which meant that I was a happy camper too. Clean drinking, it was the cat’s meow. This easily beats that Green Light Crap that has replaced this.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
thegreenrooster (3301) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - JAN 6, 2006
Pour looks like pee. No head,aroma or flavor. Water with something in it. Retired? Already? Gee who would have guessed.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
oldrtybastrd (3222) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 27, 2005
Pours a nice crisp golden yellow color. Aromas of corn, grains, little hop action. Flavor is typical lager, crisp and not much else.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
zach8270 (3583) - Henrietta, New York, USA - AUG 18, 2005
UPDATED: DEC 13, 2008 [bottle - 12 oz] Going through some old notes, I found this one. I thought I had had it in the past, before they changed it to Rock Green Light, but I wasn’t 100% sure until I found the notes. Very pale yellow pour with a fizzy white head. Bitter and sour hop smell to it. The flavor is your regular light beer flavor. Some hops, some malt, but mostly hops. Watery finish.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
stegosaurus (1882) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 13, 2005
pours pale golden with little to no head, although it was slight had a put me down smell, the taste was that of a typical light beer, not much present, flavor was washed away by the watery body.