RATINGS: 126   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.59%
Note: this is different than Rock Green Light:

Rock Green Light

Please enter ratings there for Rock Green Light as this beer has not been available since 2003!

Back in production and being brewed by Anheuser Busch

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
zach8270 (3961) - Henrietta, New York, USA - AUG 18, 2005
UPDATED: DEC 13, 2008 [bottle - 12 oz] Going through some old notes, I found this one. I thought I had had it in the past, before they changed it to Rock Green Light, but I wasn’t 100% sure until I found the notes. Very pale yellow pour with a fizzy white head. Bitter and sour hop smell to it. The flavor is your regular light beer flavor. Some hops, some malt, but mostly hops. Watery finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
stegosaurus (1882) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 13, 2005
pours pale golden with little to no head, although it was slight had a put me down smell, the taste was that of a typical light beer, not much present, flavor was washed away by the watery body.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - JAN 28, 2005
ugh, swill...virtually no color, the aroma was sickening, and after the first few sips i wouldnt have minded stopping. only good thing is its light? if thats a good thing

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
beaconstreet (811) - Washington DC, USA - AUG 23, 2004
They retired this beer??? Wow. I had this on Cape Cod when my father misread the labels, intending to buy Rolling Rock. A decent beer for summer, slightly more watery than its older brother, which in some ways makes it even more palatable. Lacking in taste, but what can you do. Refreshing.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Hawksfan17 (890) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 3, 2004
UPDATED: JUN 24, 2005 This beer has no flavor what so ever. It is like a strange flavored water. It is dirty water mixed with Rolling Rock, don’t get it even if you still see it around.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fly (1441) - austin, Tejas, Texas, USA - MAY 26, 2004
Say it .. "I love things in green bottles" - " I fall prey to add campaigns" - "I am a man of the people" .. there, now I feel better. At least I can claim to never have spent a cent on one of these, but they did take their toll on my time, liver and conscience. But I came out better and stronger, dammit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DocLock (8798) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 12, 2004
Not much aroma, color is very pale yellow. Tastes watery with very little hops. Not very good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Aurelius (4773) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAR 4, 2004
I'm pretty sure that the bottle I had had gone through protein drop. Bland malty arouma, surprisingly malty flavor with just a touch of that RR corn, and perhaps some licorice. Thin, lacked fizz. I was expecting some skunk but got none.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
PorterPounder (6523) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAR 4, 2004
Pleasantly surprised - Has a light golden, hazy appearance with a decent sized head. Aroma has a sweet wort essence to it. Has a bit of a biscuity, sweet taste to it with a bit of a licorice aftertaste. Very different from regular RR - much less skunk. Goes down smooth. I think it is retired though - been replaced by the Low carb RR.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Shag (2723) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 1, 2004
As if Rolling Rock wasn't light enough, this is pure water. Some grass notes in the flavor but basically water. Why do I bother with these light beers! I will pass from now on!