overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 290   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.87   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A fresh take on a fruit beer. This crisp, unfiltered lager is aged on blueberries for a pleasant blueberry aroma and taste. To take this fruity character in a new direction,we brewed with Tettnang Noble hops for an added subtle citrus note. A delicious blend of flavors with a smooth lager finish.

amesm82 (4) - Washington DC, USA - MAY 30, 2013 does not count
Hands down, this is one of the best beers I’ve ever had! Sugary sweet blueberry in the nose - almost like kids cereal. Smooth and even on the palate, with equal parts sweetness and a gentle hoppy bite. This isn’t one to slam, but rather slip slowly as an after dinner treat or reward at the end of a long day.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
andrewlol (63) - san antonio, Texas, USA - AUG 9, 2013
I feel like I’m the only one that absolutely loved this beer. It tasted like a blueberry muffin in liquid form. And a decent alcohol % which was a + wish they sold it in 6 packs

MarkSachon (604) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2013
12 oz bottle from the Beers of Summer 2013 sampler case. I’m having a hard time with the low ratings as I enjoyed my sampling very much. A very rich and natural blueberry taste is very evident and the lager base is quite crisp. Clearly, this beer deserves a second opinion.

retinadoc (123) - - MAY 10, 2013
Bottle. Sweet blueberry aroma. Lively carbonation. Very prominent blueberry flavor with a touch of sweetness. Slightly acidic finish, but pleasingly astringent. I like it a lot more than I expected to. My favorite of the SA fruit beers. (So far.) Would definitely drink again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Bikeman53 (27) - - MAR 23, 2013
Pours gold with a white head. Nice blueberry aroma but tastes almost like a grape swisher sweet.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
Cool_Bond (1492) - Kung av Öl @ Facebook, SWEDEN - APR 10, 2013
Really special taste and really good it was too. Decent with fragrance in it. The taste is really good. The aftertaste is left for a while. Very much the flavor of blueberries, which I love. Why would not this beer get better grades?

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
moderrnlifeiswar (56) - Maryland, USA - MAY 11, 2014
.................................................. via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
mikerominiecki (6) - - AUG 26, 2014 does not count
A little surprised at the strength of the blueberries. I’m not a blueberry guy, but the taste works perfect with the beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Itzjerm (1307) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - SEP 24, 2014
I like a fruit beer to taste like a fruit beer. And well this really has a fruity flavor. Aroma is almost artificial like. Taste is very berry. Beer is subtle. Decent mouthfeel. Sweetness is strong. Very nice.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
flywatt (24) - East Haven, Connecticut, USA - APR 28, 2013
I must say, I’ve never been a fan of berry flavored beers. But this one surprised me! It came in a "summer pack", which I always find fun and mysterious. To be honest, I saved the two blueberry beers for last, expecting the worst. They were the best in the pack! Wonderful notes of blueberry. Not over the top. What a treat! REcommEnDeDD!