RATINGS: 4267   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Schroppfy (2360) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JAN 7, 2003
First time rating this....hmmmm...I got it for free at the bowling alley, where I had the three kids all by my myself, trying to get them to bowl. The bartender thought I needed it! A passable lager, fairly clean atthe finish and when warm. Fair lager malty nose.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Superstar (45) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 7, 2003
Pretty decent, and easy to drink. Has kind of a funky/acidic aftertaste though.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - JAN 6, 2003
Had a robust hops, and malts aroma. Not a bad lager. Not my favorite beer though. Sticking with the ales, and pilsners.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
TipsyMcStager (1139) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 6, 2003
malty fruity aroma, pours copper-brown and has a nice head. First sip gives you a bitter blast. As you continue it becomes maltier and smoother and the hops diminishes. Slight alcohol taste at the end. Tastes more like and irish ale than a lager. Refreshing.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
coopec (20) - Portland, Connecticut, USA - JAN 3, 2003
This is my staple lager, when I can’t choose I pick up Sammy and enjoy each bottle. No surprises, classic lager palate great aroma and looks great in the pint glass

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 2, 2003
Very delicious and complex, yet still smooth.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
tex (52) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 2, 2003
This beer is a beautiful pour, but I think it’s pretty middle of the road as far as flavor and quality. I think it’s a great beer by which to rate other beers. Fairly distinct aroma, great amber color, and a bitterish sparkling taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - JAN 1, 2003
Relatively nice hallertau aroma. Malt character is fair with some thinness and faint funk. Hops are fair, but understated.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Vikingbeau (67) - Albertville, Minnesota, USA - DEC 31, 2002
She is an orange amber in color...she gives good head and leaves lots of lace. She has a hoppy flavored snatch with a mild finish. Solid.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dev (50) - Savannah, Missouri, USA - DEC 29, 2002
I was really looking forward to this beer after reading all the fine reviews. It really looked good in the glass, nice color and good head. Then I smelled it. It smelled like paint. It tasted like a mixture of paint and soap. Now I know how they got the color and head, red paint and soap. Needless to say, I was very dissapointed. I did try another to see if it was just this bottle. Tasted the same. Gave the rest to my son in law.He said the same thing. Very dissappointed.