RATINGS: 4267   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Cam501 (58) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2001
UPDATED: JUN 6, 2003 Medium head with a rich amber color, very slight bitterness to the finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Suneson (58) - Farmington, Minnesota, USA - AUG 1, 2010
This is a beer that when younger I never liked..... at that time I also drank a lot of Miller Golden Draft. After trying this beer again years later I have a new found appreciation for this beer. Although not the best beer I have had it is nice to be able to go out to a bar and get somthing better than the usual coors light and mich light beers that hog all the taps in most bars.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
labattfreak (58) - Coldwater, Michigan, USA - NOV 13, 2003
This beer is neat to look at, and it has a good head. But my good impression ends there. It has a taste that is like a cheap gin. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to drink it straight or mix it with tonic water and a lime slice!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
JustPlainLogan (58) - Galveston, Texas, USA - OCT 7, 2013
Absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite beer. This is the lager all lagers should strive to be.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
avalancher34 (58) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - NOV 21, 2005
This is a pretty good Lager for relaxing. Although, I’m not particularly fond of it, the qualities of a good beer are all here. Great amber color, sweet aroma, and a decent looking presentation. Its a little rough on my palate, but still a decent drink. Where I live its a little pricy, but not overly expensive.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Grwido (57) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - NOV 25, 2010
Beer is orange with white head. Sweet malty aroma. Taste is also sweet and malty but with a very slight bitterness to it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
krisolson (57) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - AUG 25, 2012
Can’t believe it has taken me this long to try a Boston Lager. What a smooth beer. Easy to drink and lots of flavor. My new favorite beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
eric_victor (57) - Manitoba, CANADA - MAY 30, 2010
Nice copper colour with white head. Very good carbonation, great finish. Good beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
monkeyman (57) - Alabama, USA - AUG 3, 2003
Best by 09-(presumably)03. What is it about this stuff? An incredibly schizophrenic juxtaposition of what may be Cascade and Saaz hops in a lager? Bland anoymous malts. Whatever the intent, this stuff always makes me pucker and I seldom have another.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Touche (57) - New York, USA - APR 25, 2007
lets be honest, there are better beers out there, alot of better beers, but there are alot of worse beers. Went to a local bar that had this on tap tonight and decided perfect time for a review. Head about 1/4 inch which was gone seconds later. Slightly fruity aroma. I always notice the appealing amber color first! The taste was a little bitter but overall very smooth. Flavor was a little lacking, flat if you will. Its a decent larger but theres other i’d take any day over this. I think some of their seasonal brews are much stronger!