overall

RATINGS: 4375   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SudsMaster (68) - Denville, New Jersey, USA - MAR 3, 2002
This beer is not very impressive. Looks good in the glass but its aftertaste reminded me of the same aftertaste that i get from cheap beer like Pabst Blue Ribbon. I like the Octoberfest and the Old Fezziwig Ale much better.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Perdue46 (68) - USA - OCT 10, 2002
I found this beer to taste quite good. I enjoyed the great flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
joefflin (68) - USA - NOV 3, 2006
UPDATED: DEC 13, 2006 A great lager. As stated in previous reviews, this is a great beer to start off your beer tasting. A solid lager with a defining taste. Caramel. Do not pass.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
stiffy42j (68) - Brunswick, Georgia, USA - NOV 30, 2006
amber with small head...smells sweet...tangy light orange..pretty good for the cost and availability

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
SirSlarty (68) - Reading, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 24, 2007
From a bottle. Very heavy in flavor like they claim. Bitter taste but not overly obnoxious and extremely hoppy. Dark amber color and keeps a great head. I get fruity tastes once in a while on my taste buds.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
beezz86 (68) - Jasper, Indiana, USA - JUN 24, 2008
Bottle. Poured a clear orange color with a nice off-white head. I thought it had a very hoppy aroma with obvious scents of floral and spices. The beer went down with a medium body, oily texture, average carbonation. I thought the beer had a nice bitterness to it giving it a hoppy flavor. Overall, I was impressed with this beer as I have not tried many lagers. This provides me with a nice option to the standard beers served in my local bars.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
JPMarat (68) - GREECE - OCT 25, 2010
Finally a great lager!Arousing aroma and refreshing taste and a foam that stays!Absolutely great beer,although,as any lager the pate was not something exceptional.Totally refreshing anyway,surprised me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Vikingbeau (67) - Albertville, Minnesota, USA - DEC 31, 2002
She is an orange amber in color...she gives good head and leaves lots of lace. She has a hoppy flavored snatch with a mild finish. Solid.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2002
I always seem to enjoy this one. Probably one of the best lagers that I can get in these parts. Taste has some bite. No too hoppy which is good.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
GPyott (67) - Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 16, 2002
Full malt body which is complemented by the mild hop finish. One of the greatest of go-to beers when you’re undecided at the liquor store or bar.