overall

RATINGS: 3922   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
furballman (25) - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - SEP 21, 2007
Samuel Adams is definately one of the best beers around. The color is a deep amber, it looks delicious. The taste is smooth and has hints of sweetness in the aroma. Frankly, I have to say that this beer tasted liked beer. It tastes the way that everybody has in their head as the way beer is supposed to taste like. A great beer by the makers of great beer, I enjoy many of Samuel Adams’ products, it can be said that I am a Samuel Adams guy.

danmingo (25) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 19, 2010
Without a doubt one of the better lagers anywhere. Nicely carbonated and a touch of sweetness. Highly recommended.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JM82 (25) - SPAIN - JAN 8, 2014
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2014 Botella de 33 cl. Crea una alta capa de espuma inicial que rápidamente desaparece, color cobrizo brillante. Su nivel de carbonatación hace que perdure la burbuja en el vaso. El cóctel de lúpulos aporta un fresco sabor herbal con un ligero amargor, notas a membrillo, pomelo y mandarina. Las maltas aportan un medido dulzor e intentan dejar un final seco en el paladar. Equilibrada, no cansa y es un buen estándar de cerveza industrial.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
titan99 (24) - USA - AUG 7, 2001
I do find myself drinking this more often than I would like. Many of the people I know are yuppies and a dead revolutionary on the label of a beer makes it a status symbol. I still prefer yuengling if I need something to swig at a party.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
hopshead (24) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 18, 2002
American beer with that European flavor. I can’t knock it...except for the price at my local Kroger’s..heck for a buck and half more I could buy serious imports. If you get the opportunity try this one on draught. It is twice as good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Philosopher99 (24) - arnold, Maryland, USA - MAR 5, 2002
Good stuff, nothing too distinctive, but solid.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
TheBelgian (24) - USA - JAN 11, 2003
Not bad. Light taste with little finish, no aftertaste. Walnut and grain flavors.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
mmmstout22 (24) - USA - APR 5, 2004
Very good. Complex hoppy flavor. Has a sweet background and is very enjoyable to drink. From this point on, when I'm looking for a beer that won't break the bank when I want to drink more than a 6 pack, this is the one I'm buyin.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
spnkyoumuch (24) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 28, 2005
This one is an OK value when on sale. To me it’s more malty than anything else. Could be a bit hoppier. Drinkable and tasty. A good product, but not a truly great beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
jaysoneslick (24) - Montana, USA - OCT 4, 2006
My favorite from Sam Adams, a great alternative to the typical Budweiser or Miller.