RATINGS: 4382   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
80skid (65) - New York, USA - DEC 6, 2002
Excellent flavor although a little filling and a little grainy. Aside from those couple minor setbacks it’s a satisfying lager.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Veldy (65) - Coon Rapids, Minnesota, USA - MAR 5, 2003
Excellent lager. It could use slightly more malt aroma, but otherwise is a nearly perfect example of an east coast lager. The hops choice is superb.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
LagerLove (65) - Clinton, Missouri, USA - JAN 29, 2004
A pretty good beer, has a sort of roasted flavor, a little bitter for my liking though, but overall pretty good.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
ExSpectator (65) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - NOV 25, 2006
Amber color with a small head. Aroma is of hops and citrus. Flavor is caramel malt with a bit of hops. Very drinkable.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
SturmWulf (65) - USA - JUL 12, 2007
Poured and immediately smelled very nice aroma. Nice amber color with a excellent creamy head with.medium bitterness, it had a medium body with slightly oily texture. Carbonation was average with a slightly bitter finish. Nice lacing on glass and kept a nice creamy head till the end. I enjoyed this Lager quite a bit. One of the better Lagers I’ve had. Samuel Adams scores another big hit. I will definitely buy again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
BetterRedFred (65) - Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA - SEP 28, 2008
I refer back to this one every now and then as a benchmark to see how my tastes have changed. The malt and hops tastes in the commercial description are always right on, but the weak, watery, character that the ad guys won’t tell you about is always there too. Maybe I just can’t take lagers anymore, I dunno. If you’re used to slamming light beers all day, this will definitely be a move up. If you’re used to sampling even the moderately better brews out there, save your money.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
anggrec (65) - Delaware, USA - NOV 4, 2011
From the bottle. I think this has a nice hoppy bitter malty mxed flavor. I keep this one around for whoever might show up tonight.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Jojojam (65) - Ohio, USA - MAY 15, 2014
An American classic. 1st time out of a can. We should never take this brewery for granted. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
NYDennis (64) - Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA - DEC 29, 2001
My beer of choice in local bars that don’t carry other beers I like. I have gotten a few that have been skunky over the years but it is still drinkable. Great beer to drink. Nice label design also a plus to me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - MAR 12, 2002
A decent lager, good tatse abd a great aroma