overall

RATINGS: 4375   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
molsonfan9000 (59) - geneva, New York, USA - NOV 14, 2007
Tried this beer again after months of dislike. I changed my mind. This is a pretty good beer. maybe its because im not drinking it cold, I dunno. Thick white head, almost amber gold color. Smell is a decent balance of malt and hop. Taste is similar, but pretty good overall.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Suneson (58) - Farmington, Minnesota, USA - AUG 1, 2010
This is a beer that when younger I never liked..... at that time I also drank a lot of Miller Golden Draft. After trying this beer again years later I have a new found appreciation for this beer. Although not the best beer I have had it is nice to be able to go out to a bar and get somthing better than the usual coors light and mich light beers that hog all the taps in most bars.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
srobi003 (58) - odenton, Maryland, USA - NOV 25, 2011
Nice copper color with a creamy smooth texture. Nice bread and carmel notes. Good finish. Overall a very good lager.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
JustPlainLogan (58) - Galveston, Texas, USA - OCT 7, 2013
Absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite beer. This is the lager all lagers should strive to be.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Cam501 (58) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2001
UPDATED: JUN 6, 2003 Medium head with a rich amber color, very slight bitterness to the finish.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
labattfreak (58) - Coldwater, Michigan, USA - NOV 13, 2003
This beer is neat to look at, and it has a good head. But my good impression ends there. It has a taste that is like a cheap gin. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to drink it straight or mix it with tonic water and a lime slice!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
avalancher34 (58) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - NOV 21, 2005
This is a pretty good Lager for relaxing. Although, I’m not particularly fond of it, the qualities of a good beer are all here. Great amber color, sweet aroma, and a decent looking presentation. Its a little rough on my palate, but still a decent drink. Where I live its a little pricy, but not overly expensive.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
bradmccarroll (57) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - JAN 17, 2007
Hops hops hops! One of my favorite from Samuel Adams. I’ve had many, and will continue to drink these.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
adamcbowman (57) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - JUN 23, 2003
Don't really know what all this beer is really about. It tastes like a average beer, but with a skunkier, sweeter taste that I did not like. It's the kind of beer Republicans probally drink while discussing "important things" at the nearby Red Lobster. Which I will have no part of

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
monkeyman (57) - Alabama, USA - AUG 3, 2003
Best by 09-(presumably)03. What is it about this stuff? An incredibly schizophrenic juxtaposition of what may be Cascade and Saaz hops in a lager? Bland anoymous malts. Whatever the intent, this stuff always makes me pucker and I seldom have another.