overall

RATINGS: 4001   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
dmalave7 (23) - New York, USA - JAN 25, 2012
This was the beginning of my craft beer journey, as a "commercial" beer drinker ex:coors, bud, coronas, Heineken, etc. when I first had this beer I thought was overrated, but after had a very cold one of this no turning back. Very good taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
motionmigs (23) - PHILIPPINES - APR 15, 2012
UPDATED: APR 16, 2012 Dark peach amber color with roughly half an inch of head; aroma is strong creamy caramel malts with a hint of fruity and barley hops; sweet caramel taste with light bitterness to it; medium-full body with a thin creamy texture, average carbonation and crisp long finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
serxusolares (23) - - NOV 4, 2012
Sabrosa Boston lager. Interesante matiz de lúpulo ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
vexorgtr (23) - Ohio, USA - MAR 4, 2013
Although it’s considered a lager, the color and hoppiness would make me want to call this an Ale. It’s certainly a good "next step" into exploring more advanced beers. It’s quite complex for an American Lager.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JOHNCONOR (23) - USA - MAR 25, 2014
Sam Adams Boston Lager. I remember it like it was yesterday. I suggested that I would rather have an Irish beer than a Sam Adams. I was 16, my girlfriend was 17 or 18 and to be honest it don’t matter. I nearly came to blows with a high school scrub over asinine shit, and such is life prior to high school graduation. I have grown since than in a number of ways. More beers, a lot more. I have been swimming in this biz for 10 years so I get the game, I know the score. Sam Adams is trash hidden in nice packaging and solid advertising. It’s basically Schaefer from Boston, with exposure. That’s why this stuff is always hard to choke down, even the boston lager.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
celticg99 (22) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - MAR 19, 2001
Not as good as the boston ale, but it is still a classic

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
mchinn (22) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JAN 31, 2002
This is my favorite ’mainstream’ beer, even though it is a microbrew. It has such a distinctive, original flavor with its sweetness and nice aroma, its usually the best thing to order on tap at most restaurants.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
papajijo (22) - USA - APR 28, 2002
a good domestic beer...decent alcohol content. kinda expensive tho

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
collegiatebrew (22) - Defreestville, New York, USA - NOV 12, 2002

beerforgood (22) - Thornhill, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 28, 2004
A great beer that pours with a halleteau / saaz aroma with a high ibu around 32. it has a wonderful mouth feel with residual malt and hop finish. One of my favourites.